Air France Airlines Reservations
Air France Airways offers a premium class service to an affordable range of services for all people traveling to around 1217 destinations around the world. Whenever we try to make Air France flight reservations or bookings, it remains incomplete due to a lack of correct information. You can easily get this information on air France airlines booking.us where you can also book cheap flights.
Overview Air France Airlines
Air France is more than 89 years old. In 2003, Air France and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines came together, and after that, they were known as Air France–KLM. In terms of operating revenue, Air France-KLM Airlines became the largest airline in the world. In March 2004, the airlines owned 71,654 people, which continuously grew and reached 102,422 people in the year 2007.
Till 2003, within France, Air France served 36 destinations, offering cargo as well as scheduled passenger services in 78 countries with 175 destinations. This airline was one of the first three allied scheduled airlines to operate at West Berlin's Tempelhof and Tegel airports in Germany between the third and fourth cold wars.
For the long haul, routes Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing Widebody jets, and for short hauls, it utilizes Airbus A320 family aircraft. In the year 2009, Air France introduced its aircraft, the A380, from New York to Paris. The majority of regional domestic and European scheduled services of Air France are handled by a fleet of regional jet aircraft.
Additionally, in the year of 1987, Lufthansa, SAS, Iberia, and Air France came together and formed Amadeus, which is an IT company also known as GDS. This company allows travel companies to sell their airline products through a single system.
About Air France Airline
The year of 1993, Air France airways were highlighted and famous in France and all around the world. Air Franch majority offer air transportation to people.
More than 42,000 workers work together daily to offer an economical and hassle-free travel experience to people from all around the world.
- This is one of the famous groups for departing intercontinental traffic from Europe.
- The Air France-KLM group majorly depends upon Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam-Schiphol, these are the main hubs for offering a larger international network.
- Air France generally focuses on four main sectors: passenger control, cargo transport, group handling, and maintenance. With time Air France empowers its global network to reach the maximum number of people.
Air France Airline Destinations and Hubs
Air France airlines are the world's largest airline. The airline is grouped with the KLM group.
- The primary hub of Air France airlines is Paris Charles de Gaulle airport (CDG) and this is used for the majority of intercontinental operations, most of the time it is for business
- The second hub of Air France airlines is Orly airport. At this airport, most of the leisure services are offered in French overseas locations.
- 10 Airbus A380s are owned by Air France Airlines, which offers its services to New York JFK, Washington Dulles, Shanghai, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Abidjan, and Johannesburg.
- As virtually Air France is present in every area, but not in Australia. And known for their hold with their presence in West and Central Africa.
Air France Airline Amenities
Air France airline is a 4-star rated airline for its onboard products and staff services.
- Air France recently introduced a new amenity kit for long-haul journeys.
- This kit is available for business and premium economy class in two general colors navy blue and beige.
- The major motive of this kit is that it can be used during and after the flight.
- The kit is made up of 96 percent of recycled material and includes the:
- Earplug and this is wrapped in paper to avoid the usage of plastic.
- Toothbrush with a tube of toothpaste
- A sleeping mask
- One sock pair
- Two travel-size cosmetic products such as hydra face get, a moisturizing cream
- Lastly, the overall pacing of the kit is done by an integrity seal, which is the replacement of the plastic bag.
Air France Airlines Reservations and Bookings Process
Now we will tell you how to do Reservations and Bookings for Air France. It has some initial steps which are as follows:
Air France Online Booking and Reservations
To do the online booking, the traveler has to take the following steps:
- Go to the official website of Air France i.e. airfrance.com
- The travelers have to select the country, if you are a regular flyer then there is no need to select because it is already selected.
- Enter the requirements in the flight booking box
- Select the search button to find out a suitable flight. And pick anyone suitable flight for you.
- Enter the below details:
- Enter the personal details, name, etc.
- If needed, then select the extra option
- Select the appropriate payment method.
- Confirm the flight
- Pay for the ticket.
- Whenever you are done with the payment, then an electronic ticket will be forwarded to you by email.
- If you have any queries you can call on Air France Airlines Reservations phone number at 1800 419 2033
Air France Offline Booking and Reservation
To do the Air France Flight bookings offline
- You can directly call the official phone number of Air France airlines, this number connects the call to the life agent who helps you to book the flight ticket.
- When the call is diverted to the agent then the time a prerecorded message is on and you have to select the appropriate option related to flight booking.
- You have to pay charges to talk with the executive.
With the above steps, you can make a hassle-free booking for the required flight
Air France Airlines Booking Management
When the booking of the flight is done, there is still a need to manage the tickets. For example, if a traveler wants to move from economy class to business class, etc., or wants to reserve the advanced seats and meals as per your preference.
- By visiting the official website of Air France and then selecting the “My booking option” the traveler can view, and modify their ticket.
- With the “Air France flight bookings” facility travelers can change their setting preferences, baggage allowance etc.
- Now enter the flight reference number
- Select the search button
- On the next page, travelers have to fill in all the required fields. And on the same page, you can change the option as per need.
Seating Classes offered by the Air France Airlines
A traveler can have many reasons to book a flight with Air France airlines due to its extraordinary features and world-class amenities. Air France generally offers four types of travel class: Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and La Premiere
Air France Economy class
The economy class of Air France offers very comfortable seats as compared to any other airline, which is more required by all long-haul flights.
Travelers can fly comfortably due to their 118-degree inclined chairs, adjustable headrests, entertainment system with touch screen monitor, and personal phone. Any traveler can take the seat plus, which offers extra legroom, and this seat is available near the exit of the aircraft.
The flight meals are categorized into two parts:
- For the short haul, the airlines serve only snacks
- For medium and large haul the airlines offer three-course meals and offer alcoholic drinks as well.
Air France Premium Economy Class
- The premium class cabin is available on intercontinental flights. This cabin is mostly opted for by travelers who want to work while traveling.
- In these cabins, proper dividers, on both sides of the seats are available, which facilitates peace and privacy. These seats are 40% more spacious than economy-class seats.
- This cabin offers a voice-canceling headset, a USB port, and an adjustable reading lamp. The airline offers a water bottle and a hand towel after every meal.
Air France Business Class
Business class seats are known for their seats and extraordinary services. In the Air France business class cabin, the seats can transform into a 6.5-inch long bed with seat control options.
Moreover, this personal touchscreen offers 500 hours of entertainment with a sleeping mask, a feather pillow, and a travel kit. The business class offers the necessities along with the seat, which are headphones, a power plug, a reading lamp, and storage space. The food is served by the grand chefs with fine French world-class wines.
Air France La Premiere
If a traveler books a flight ticket as an LA premiere, then nothing can be better than this. This class of seating is superior. Whenever you reach the airport, the LA Premier Class services start at that point in time. Every specific need of yours can be taken care of by the cabin crew staff.
Enjoy the basic facilities like a charger, sleeping mask, etc., and have a tight sleep with a feather pillow and memory foam mattress. The grand chefs crafted the gourmet food item menu, which offered world-class wines. The La Premiere menu is changed every 3 months, and their wine list is also updated every 2 months.
Informational Links Regarding Air France Airlines
Air France-KLM has been incharge of managing Air France since 2004. Air France offers customers a service called "Time to Think," which ables them to take their time when making reservations. In this case, the reservation will be confirmed for 3 days at the same price. The largest airline in terms of both revenue and passenger volume operates.
The Air France baggage policy differs as per the type of setting class that is chosen by the specific traveler. If in any case, the traveler books the ticket too early, they can check the limitations of the baggage weight and dimensions by selecting the “ My booking” option in the main account.
Air France airline economy class offers hand baggage and one additional bag, for both bags the maximum weight can be up to 12 kg. For the rest of the seats, categories allow 2 bags and one additional, and their combined weight can reach 18 kg.
In checked baggage, a 23 kg bag is allowed in the economy and two bag weights in the premium economy can be 23 kg. Additionally, in the LA premium class, travelers can carry 3 bags and their weight can be 32 kg each.
Online web check-in
The Air France web check-in offers 30 hours before check-in before the flight departure. Air France web check-in can be done in two ways. The first way is to go to the “ check-in option” on the official website and enter the 6-digit reservation code. The second way is to check in via the mobile app.
Cancellation and Refund
Air France offers the simplest cancellation policy, where a traveler can easily cancel their flight. Air France uses a 24-hour cancellation policy to offer ease to their passengers, so if they cancel the flight within 24 hours, they are liable to get a full refund.
If the traveler cancels the flight on the same day but after midnight, the traveler gets the refund amount after the deduction of service charges.