Lets take quick view of Best Places to Visit in California, Including Hollywood, Lakes, Beaches and Hotels.
Posted on April 01, 2020 by Gurpreet Singh
California – known as the Golden State, with an area of about 163,696 square miles, the third-largest state in the U.S. California holds the largest economy of any other state of U.S. The state is famous globally for entertainment and relaxation. Here are the 10 coolest places to visit in California for which it is known for!
Why Visit California?
There is a surfeit of places to visit in California as a traveler desire to explore the globe. Honestly speaking, there are various amazing 10 peaceful places in California. A great thanks to California’s many visitor interests.
There is something for everyone, from adventure junkies to romantic places on California map. So, let’s explore them out!
#1: The Yosemite National Park
- Yosemite National Park, situated in the lap of Sierra Nevada Mountains, is one of the famous places you have to see in California for its greyscale landscapes.
- Broaden across 1200 square miles in area, it has the peaceful valleys, massive wilderness, and most popularly, amazing waterfalls.
- No doubt, it is a real power package in a short amount of just 30 USD per vehicle.
- The best time to visit Yosemite National Park is from month May to September. Here you can enjoy sightseeing, trekking, camping, and mountain climbing.
#2: The Disneyland Resort
- Looking for some best places to visit in southern California, then why not visit Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland – A land of dreams where you can travel in space, dance with Goofy, or take a selfie with pretty fairytale princess, explore the jungles or dive deep under the ocean.
- The Disneyland resort has halved into two theme parks – Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure. It is one of the coolest places to visit in California for non-stop fun.
- The best time to visit Disneyland is from October to January. You can experience various Disneyland attractions and delicious food.
#3: Fisherman’s Wharf & Alcatraz Island
- Fisherman’s Wharf & Alcatraz island one of the most peaceful places in California. It is one of the most popular spots – acre rock land with a breathtaking view.
- Fisherman’s Wharf & Alcatraz Island is known for its hospitality. You can experience home-like feeling here with the locals.
- You can visit here all around the year and enjoy the sight-seeing, great seafood, and cruise rides.
#4: Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe – an epic lake situated in Nevada. It is surrounded by impressive ski resorts, beautiful beaches, and adventurous hiking trails.
- Adventure enthusiasts always seek to the Lake Tahoe, and it is amongst one of the best places to visit in California for couples.
- You don’t have to a single penny to visit the Tahoe. The best month to visit Lake Tahoe is month February and March for skiing and the rest ten months for the beaches and outdoor activities.
- Biking, mountain climbing, camping, skiing, hiking are the famous outdoor attractions on Lake Tahoe.
#5: Muir Woods National Monument
- Muir Woods National Monument is known for its incredible 200 feet long coastal redwood trees. Hill climbing regards the spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean and Mount Tamalpais.
- It is beautiful all-around 356 days, and you can enjoy camping, mountain climbing, and hiking here.
#6: Golden Gate Bridge
- It is an excellent example of human creativity, will, and efforts. It is one of the famous landmarks that bear the harsh struggles of fog, strong winds, and tides. Don’t miss the sunset from this magnificent Golden Gate Bridge.
- The bridge is open all day, every day, and it is gorgeous and accessible all around the year. Here you can enjoy the sunset, drive, walk, and sight-seeing.
7: TCL Chinese Theatre and Walk of Fame
- It is popularly pronounced as the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre. It is a beautiful, unforgettable outstanding theatre with an iconic design.
- It is famous amongst travelers and locals because the TCL Chinese Theatre shows the newly released movies.
- The worth time to visit here is all around the year, and you can watch awesome movies.
#8: Balboa Park
- Balboa Park is the cultural park situated in San Diego that should not be missed in your California travel magazine.
- It has about 16 among museums, exotic gardens. It has space museums. Furthermore, the Spreckels Organ Pavilion – the most prominent outdoor pipe organ, truly a special place!
- The Balboa Park is open through the complete day, and you can visit here through the year.
#9: Joshua Tree National Park
- It is one of the great places to visit in California. Amidst the two deserts, Joshua Tree National Park has a glut of flora and fauna and wildlife.
- The National Park is famous for its Joshua Trees – dagger live leaves with zig-zag branches. With the memorable dark night, it is one of the famous places to visit in southern California for wildlife exploration.
- You can visit here at any time of the year. Joshua Tree National Park is always open. You enjoy here camping, rock climbing, ranger programs, etc.
#10: Santa Cruz
- A small but rocking city because of energetic locals and beautiful beaches whose cool breeze will fill you with positive vibes. That’s why it counts in the top places to visit in California for honeymoon.
- It has many attractions, like art galleries, museums, and even surfing. Many lighthouses, parks, lakes, and beaches are present here.
- The city welcomes you all around the year to enjoy the sight-seeing, surfing.
California has excellent exciting places to spend vacations with your kids and loved ones. There are many notable places locations that you can visit. Don’t miss out! Book your American Airlines tickets with airlinesmap.com and have an excellent opportunity to visit in California.
What are you thinking about? Still, a few queries related to flight tickets fare and holiday package deals are roaming in your mind? Don’t worry, folks! Just dial our toll-free number 888-220-0490 and talk with our travel experts for the best assistance. Have a safe journey!