Air Transat FAQ's
1. How much in advance can I book Air Transat my pre-order?
You get to pre-order as longs as the Air Transat flight number and date are displayed in the pre-order category on their website and 96 hours in advance at the least before departure.
2. Can I be denied boarding in Air Transat if my name or title on the booking does not match the details on my photo identity card?
Yes, you can be denied boarding if your name or title on the booking does not match the details on your photo identity card. That’s why it is recommended to check that all the details you have provided to the airline while booking the ticket matches with the documents you are planning to use for the verification purpose, that includes government authorised id proof or other documents.
3. What is required to enter the airport terminal and check-in at the counter?
The necessary things to make an entry at the airport terminal or a check-in counter is your documents and ID proof (government approved) and hardcopy of your electronic ticket. Once, the entire things mentioned before are verified by the authority you will be given your boarding pass.
4. What is allowed in cabin baggage Air Transat?
Air Transat allows their passenger to carry one handbag in cabin baggage per person along with one other personal item which can be anything between a briefcase, a handbag or a laptop bag.
5. Can we carry food and alcohol is allowed in Air Transat flight?
Yes, you can bring your food onboard with Air Transat as long as it is properly packed and sealed. The airline will count that as a part of your checked-in or cabin baggage. Charges might be levied on them depending on the weight. Alcohol can be carried in checked-in baggage.
6. How can I pre-book Air Transat extra baggage and its charges?
The Air Transat airline allows their customers to pre-book their extra baggage online or over the phone. They even offer an attractive discount if you pre-book your extra luggage 24 hours before your departure.
7. How can I get discounted coupons Air Transat airlines?
If you visit the official website https://www.airtransat.com/en-CA/home?search=flight&flightType=RT&pax=1-0-0-0 of Air Transat you will find an option called “Air Transat Promo Codes”. Here you will find attractive offers on various flights. They even give out discounts in collaboration with many other travel websites.
8. Does Air Transat have WIFI?
Yes, several airbuses under Air Transat offer WIFI service to its customers, making sure their flight was as entertaining as their comfort.
9. Does Air Transat provide food? veg /non-veg. And can I carry my snack onboard to eat?
Air Transat does provide food including both vegetarian and non-vegetarian keeping in mind the preferences of the customers. They, have their menu curated based on different travel destinations keeping up with the cuisine of the place. You can bring your snack too on board.
10. How I can make a reservation with direct Air Transat airlines?
Making a direct reservation with Air Transat is very easy as all you have to do is visit their official website and follow the instructions provided.
11. How can do date change in Air Transat airlines flight?
You can change your date in Air Transat airline up to 24 hours before your flight. To do so, you will have to visit their official website and make changes in your flight date following the instructions given to you or you can call up their customer service for convenience.
12. What is the direct phone number of Air Transat airlines customer care?
Air Transat maintains a 24*7 helpline number to assist their customers in need. If you need any kind of help from them contact them at 1-877-TRANSAT (872-6728).
13. What onboard services will Air Transat offer?
Onboard Air Transat offers you to select the seat of your choice. They have options between Club Class, Economy Class and Option Plus. You get a whole lot of options in entertainment on board with your touch-screen at your disposal.
14. Will Air Transat have air-conditioned buses to take people to the aircraft?
No, Air Transat will not be offering the service of an air-conditioned bus to take people from the airport to the aircraft.
15. Can I interline my Air Transat flight with other domestic and/or international airlines?
Yes, Air Transat offers its customers to interlink their flight with other domestic and/or international airlines.
16. How to book tickets for Air Transat airlines?
Booking tickets with Air Transat is as easy as it can get. You can get your tickets from https://www.airtransat.com/en-CA/home. Their home page takes you to the booking ticket area directly.
17. Do I get free drinks on a flight of Air Transat?
No, Air Transat does not provide any kind of meal for free to their passengers that include drinks too.
18. Does Air Transat offer duty-free on board?
Yes, Air Transat offers duty-free on board. They have an “In-flight duty-free boutique” available.
19. How much will it cost me to upgrade my flight with Air Transat?
The charge depends on different destinations you’re travelling to. However, you can expect it to range somewhere between $200-$400.