For the best deals on tickets and flight booking, you can visit the official website of the TAROM www.tarom.ro which is the only authentic website available on the internet. You will get all the necessary details and information on the website. The website keeps on adding holiday packages and deals every day.
The company Națională de TransporturiAerieneRomâne TAROM S.A who is doing business as TAROM is the flag Carrier and the oldest currently operating airline of Romania which is based in Otopeni near Bucharest. The airline has its headquarters and main hub at the Henri Coandă International Airport. It is known to be the first and the largest airline operating in Romania based on the international destinations, international flights and the third-largest measured fleet size and passengers carried by it. The airline is mostly owned by the Romanian government 97.17%. Till now the airline has transported over 2.75 million passengers with an average load factor of 74%. The Airline joined the Skyteam on the 25th of June 2010.
The history of the Romanian National air transport company can be traced back to the earlier 1920s when it was found. On the 18th of September 1954, the airline adopted the name TAROM. After that, the airline kept on adding new routes and destinations along with new advanced aircraft thereby expanding their business.
TAROM was founded on the 18th of September 1954. The main hub is the Henri Coandă International Airport. The two main focus cities are at the Iași International Airport and the Timișoara International Airport. The flying blue is the most popular frequent flyer program. The Airline is In Alliance with the Flying Blue. With a fleet size of 25 highly advanced aircraft, the airline connects over 52 destinations in the hold world. The Airline has its headquarters at Otopeni, Ilfov County, Romania. The net revenue earned by the airline until 2018 was 306 million euros.
TAROM Destinations and Hubs:
The airline directly operates over 50 destinations including seasonal services and chartered flights in 22 countries in Europe, the Middle East and northern Africa including the 8 domestic destinations. The Airline's route to the USA was ceased in 2003, and now is being operated under a codeshare agreement with Air France via Paris Charles De Gaulle airport.
For more details on the destination and hubs, you can visit the official website that has been mentioned above.
Like most of the other international airlines, TAROM provides all its passengers with some special benefits.
- The passengers can book ok online or can check-in online.
- Special attention is given to all the children who are travelling alone from the beginning of the flight until its arrival.
- People with difficulties in mobility and other problems at taken special care of by the crew.
- The passengers are allowed to travel with pets provided they show a doctor certificate at the time of boarding. Specially trained professionals are present to take care of all the pets on board.
- You can also book your hotel and car from the official website.
- All the aircraft have the modern medical types of equipment and first aid kits available.
TAROM Baggage Allowance:
Like most of the other Airlines, TAROM has some specific Baggage rules which all the passengers will have to follow.
All the passengers are allowed to carry one piece of hand baggage with them inside the cabin, but the weight must not exceed 10 kg.
- All the passengers in business class are allowed to carry 3 pieces of checked-in baggage with a maximum weight of 23 kgs each.
- All the passengers travelling in economy class are allowed to carry one piece of checked-in baggage with a maximum weight of 23 kg.
For any extra luggage that you are carrying, you will have to pay in extra time of boarding.
TAROM food and beverage:
Like most of the other Airlines, TAROM provides all its passengers with complimentary drinks and food but it depends on the type of your ticket and the duration of your flight.
The quality and the option for the business class passengers is much higher than economy class. You will have a different set of bar menu.
TAROM Special meals: The passengers can also order special meals at no extra charge. So if you want to have a special meal, you will have to mention it at the time of booking.
You can either book the tickets from the official website that has been mentioned above or from any other booking website.
There are two types of classes:
- Economyclass: The passengers will have semi recliner seats, screen for entertainment and special in-flight menu.
- Business-class: The passengers will have convertible beds, special amenities, extra space and business class lounge at the airport.
It's very easy to claim TAROM cancellation and TAROM refund call direct phone number of +40 21 316 02 20 or visit official site http://www.tarom.ro/en/ manage bookings. You may have the option to refund or cancellation.