Get your hands on the best of discounts and deals on flight tickets and bookings on Tunisair, you can visit their official website at http://www.tunisair.com the only genuine website available on the internet. You will get all the information and data you will need on their website. The website keeps on updating regarding their ticket bookings and special discounts, so get your tickets from there.
Société Tunisienne de l'Air, popularly known as Tunisair, the flag carrier airline of Tunisia came into service in 1948. It runs slated international services to four major continents. The airline is the main carrier of the Arab Air Carriers Organization. The companies headquarter is located in Tunis, near to Tunis Airport.
The airline was established by the government of Tunisia in the later part of 1948. In the beginning, the company received its funding of FRF 60 million from different shareholders like Air France (35 per cent), government (35 per cent) and other different shareholders covering the rest of the 30 per cent. Air France also shifted some of its routes to the new airline during its initial stage under their first managing director Rene Lefevre. In the early part of the 1950s, the airline expanded its routes down the coast. Tripoli, Ghudamis and Casablanca were also included in the list of destinations in the year 1951. In May of the very same year, they launched a Tunis-Tripoli-Sabhah facility, which was later in September routed through Sfax and Djerba. In 1953, the amenity to Marseilles was expanded to Paris. By 1955, the company had already carried 92,344 commuters and was managing an employee number of 140. In 1961, August 31, the company took shipment of its first jet-powered airbus, named Sud Caravelle III. By March 1990, the number of employees had already grown to a whopping 888, with two Cessna 402s, four Caravelles, a Nord 262 and a DC-3 at their disposal. In 2011, Moscow received its first catered to by the company flying to Domodedovo Airport.
With its main base being at Tunis-Carthage International Airport and a fleet of 29, the airline covers up to 101 destinations. The Tunisian government has an ownership of 74 percent over the company. The Ministry of Transport appointed Colonel Elyes Mnakbi as the CEO of the company in December 2016. The network route that it follows connects 44 cities around the world. Every day it takes about 47 flights. Over the years, Tunisair has managed to increase its services in Africa and is trying to do the same with Bamako and Abidjan.
TUNISAIR DESTINATIONS AND HUBS:
With the fleet of 29, Tunisair flies to 101 destinations across Asia, Europe, Africa and North America.
For more details on the destinations and hubs of Tunisair, simply visit the official website mentioned above.
- Passengers with reduced adaptability are provided with all the assistance they need.
- Unaccompanied minors are chaperoned by the escort service from the check-in station until they reach their destination.
- An additional crew member can be asked 48 hours before the flight if an individual is travelling with more than one baby (aged less than 24 months).
- Before getting on board you can take full advantage of “Escape Privilege” lounge at the Tunis Carthage airport. This service also prevails at Business lounges of every airport managed by Tunisair.
TUNISAIR BAGGAGE allowance:
- Passengers flying Business Class via Tunisia/Europe and North America (+Libya) are permitted two bags each not exceeding 23kg.
- Passengers flying Economy Class via Tunisia/Europe and North America (+Libya) are permitted one bag not exceeding 23kg.
- Passengers flying Business Class via Tunisia/Near and the Middle East & West Africa including Mauritania are permitted three bags each not exceeding 23kg.
- Passengers flying Economy Class via Tunisia/ Near and the Middle East & West Africa including Mauritania are permitted two bags each not exceeding 23kg
- Passengers flying Business Class via Tunisia/North America are permitted three bags each not exceeding 23kg.
- Passengers flying Economy Class via Tunisia/North America are permitted two bags each not exceeding 23kg.
- Passengers flying Business Class taking connecting flight between Europe/North America/Africa/Middle East via Tunisair are permitted three bags each not exceeding 23kg.
- Passengers flying Economy Class taking connecting flight between Europe/North America/Africa/Middle East via Tunisair are permitted two bags each not exceeding 23kg.
- Passengers flying Business class are allowed to carry two pieces of carry-on luggage total of which should not exceed 10kg.
- Passengers flying Economy class are allowed to carry one piece of carry-on luggage which should not exceed 8kg.
Additional fees will be levied if commuters fail to maintain the weight limit.
TUNISAIR FOOD AND BEVERAGES:
Tunisair guarantees extraordinary service when it comes to their in-flight catering facility. A mash-up of new flavours, polished catering trimmed to suit your taste buds presented with much thoughtfulness in a modish manner. A special “children” menu has also been concocted for our young passengers on board.
Booking is now just a few clicks away. Visit their official site mentioned above and get your tickets from there.
- Business Class: Passengers are well escorted from the get-go, treated with so many delicacies, spoilt with not just the in-flight entertainment but also the access to salons on the ground that affirms a comforting atmosphere.
- Economy Class: Customised meals, comforting seats, and in-flight entertainment leave no room for discomfort.
It's very easy to claim Tunisair cancellation and Tunisair refund call direct phone number of +216 70 837 000 or visit official site http://www.tunisair.com/ manage bookings. You may have the option to refund or cancellation.