If you want to take full advantage of the latest offers and deals off of your next flight, go for Tianjin Airlines. Visit their official website at http://www.tianjin-air.com for information on flights, discounts and also all the latest updates.
Tianjin Airlines formerly known as Grand China Express Air is an airline based out of China. It has it’s headquarter sited in Tianjin Binhai International Airport passenger terminal building, Dongli District, Tianjin, China. It handles the domestic slated passenger and goods flights from Tianjin Binhai International Airport.
TIANJIN AIRLINES HISTORY:
Established in the year 2004, Grand China Express Air received its flying license in 2007 from the Civil Aviation Administration of China. Initially, it merged with major aviation estates of China Xinhua Airlines, Hainan Airlines, Shanxi Airlines and Chang An Airlines. In its initial days, the company became the country’s biggest regional airline and flew across 78 routes connecting 54 cities. However, in 2009, June 10, the company decided to change its name to Tianjin Airlines. By August 2011, the airline was already covering 63 destinations. In 2016, Tianjin Airlines began its long-haul service to London-Gatwick in the UK, Auckland in New Zealand and Moscow-Sheremetyevo in Russia.
TIANJIN AIRLINES OVERVIEW:
Tianjin Airlines is a part of the HNA group and was founded in 2009, June 8. It is co-devised by Hainan Airlines and Tianjin government and is situated in the economic centre of Bohai Rim region. Owning a young and sumptuous fleet of 104 airbuses, Tianjin Airlines has managed to maintain a network with Xi’an, Tianjin, Urumqi, Hohhot and many more. It has added more than 290 domestic and international routes, 50 of which are international. The airline has a widespread over China as well as Japan, Russia, Korea and other countries and also provides direct flights to New Zealand, UK and Australia.
They are now planning to open up to the more long-distance and medium routes in medium-sized as well as large cities.
TIANJIN AIRLINES DESTINATIONS AND HUBS:
The Airline has its main hubs at the Tianjin Binhai International Airport, Xi’an Xianyang International Airport, Haikou Melian International Airport, Ürümqi Diwopu International Airport and Hohhot Baita International Airport. Shuttling passenger back and forth from the regional capital to several feeder airports Tianjin Airlines covers a total of 109 destinations with 92 fleets.
You can google all the listed destinations that the airline travels to (refer: Wikipedia page of the airline company).
TIANJIN AIRLINE SPECIALITIES:
- Special attention paid to senior passengers, passengers with disorders or impairments, infants, unaccompanied minors, pregnant women, passenger availing wheelchair services, as well as ill passengers.
- In-flight food and beverages section includes business class meals, economy class meals, special meals as well as meals specially made for people with certain allergies or special diet.
- In-flight entertainment includes an entertainment system, 15.4” personal TV screen, 3D mobile map and a two-view camera to track the movement of the aircraft.
TIANJIN AIRLINE BAGGAGE:
CARRY-ON BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE (domestic flight):
- Carry-on luggage should not exceed the weight of 5kg.
- Passengers availing business and first class are allowed to bring two items of baggage each.
- Passengers travelling economy class are allowed to bring one item of baggage each.
- Fortune Wings Gold/Silver Card Members and passengers of company VIPs and CIPs are allowed as many carry-ons as they want to correspond to the standardisation of the purchased ticket.
CARRY-ON BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE (international flight):
- Besides carry-on baggage, each passenger is allowed certain personal items (special cases for infants and handicapped passengers in need of slings, crutches and wheelchair).
CHECKED BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE (domestic flight):
- First-class upper limit- 40kg
- Business-class upper limit- 30kg
- Economy class upper limit- 20kg
- Infant upper limit- 10kg
- Minors are allowed the same baggage allowance as of any adult
- Fortune Wings platinum card member gets an additional 30kg allowance
- Fortune Wings gold card member gets an additional 30kg allowance
- Fortune Wings silver card member gets an additional 20kg allowance
CHECKED BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE (international flight):
- Different rules for all different routes such as Asian route, Oceania route and European route.
TIANJIN AIRLINE FOOD AND BEVERAGE:
- Business-class meal: The international flights come with two or more gourmet meals. The menu may vary according to routes. Authentic Chinese and western dishes are provided in a course that includes snacks, appetizer, various cheeses, soup, salad, main dishes, dessert, seasonable fruit and many more. Over 20 varieties of wine and beverages to choose from. Domestic routes may include breakfast, dinner, desserts and various beverages.
- Economy class meal: delectable dinner with 3 main dishes, appetisers, salads, fruits and even chocolates like Ferrero rocher are provide during the international flights. An optional snack bar is set for the passengers in the cabin gallery offering various snacks. You also get a pre-arrival meal too that also includes three main dishes. For domestic flight, you get breakfast, dinner, desserts and snacks depending on the time of your travel.
- Special meals based on special requirements can be ordered with orders placing at least 48 hours before departure.
- If allergic to certain kinds of food like nuts or dairy products, with prior notice stern attention is paid by the airline.
TIANJIN AIRLINE BOOKING:
You can just visit their official website mentioned above and book your tickets.
TIANJIN AIRLINE CLASSES:
- Business-class: Passengers flying via business class can enjoy their personal 15.4 inch TV screen with the latest movies, songs and TV programs saved in the device. With the 3D map provided, one can keep track of their current location.
- Economic class: Passengers flying economy can also enjoy the 10.6 inches personal TV screen on their way. The whole cabin is equipped with AVANT entertainment system that not only provides 3D mobile maps, but also a 2 view camera.
It's very easy to claim Tianjin Airlines cancellation and Tianjin Airlines refund call direct phone number of +86 22 2490 3700 or visit official site http://www.tianjin-air.com/ manage bookings. You may have the option to refund or cancellation.