For all the exciting deals and offers on flights avail your tickets from Thai Smile. Their official website is https://www.thaismileair.com. The only veritable site on the internet. You will get all the information you need and also the latest offers and discounts.
Thai Smile Airways, a regional Thai airline started operating in the year 2012, July 7 and is a subordinate to Thai Airways. It’s headquarter is located in Din Daeng, Bangkok and has its hub at Suvarnabhumi Airport. The airline is allied with Star alliance as a connecting partner.
THAI SMILE HISTORY:
In 2011, August 19, Thai Airways the parent company to Thai smile through their chairman Ampon Kittiampon announced that they have been planning to introduce a newer low-cost airline formerly known as Thai Wings. They intended on beginning its operation from July 2012 onwards. Ampon wanted to serve the existing gap in the markets of low-cost carriers and full-service aircraft. According to Thai Airways official, Thai Smile was expected to show an annual profit of around 5 million baht within its first two years of operation.
THAI SMILE OVERVIEW:
Thai Smile primarily focuses on Chiang Mai International Airport. The airline has a fleet size of 20 and covers 27 destinations. Its frequent flyer program is Royal Orchid Plus. One of the key members working in running this airline is Wiwat Piyawiroj. Interestingly, the name Thai Smile was pulled out of a pool of 2229 listing of names.
Thai Smile Airways is also an official sponsor of Ratchaburi Mitr Phol and Thai Honda Ladkrabang.
THAI SMILE DESTINATIONS AND HUBS:
According to the latest report of June 2019, Thai Smile travels to 11 destinations in Thailand alone and 16 other destinations in China, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Laos, Taiwan, Malaysia, India and Myanmar.
Its domestic destinations include Bangkok, Phuket, Surat Thani, Chiang Mai, Udon Thani, Ubon Ratchathani, Krabi, Chiang Rai, Khon Kaen, Hat Yai and Narathiwat.
Internationally, the airline flies to Chittagong in Bangladesh; Yangon in Myanmar; Phnom Penh and Siem Reap in Cambodia; Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur and Penang in Malaysia; Changsha, Chongqing and Zhengzhou in China; Luang Prabang in Laos; Gaya, Lucknow, Varanasi, and Jaipur in India.
THAI SMILE SPECIALITIES:
- You can earn Royal Orchid Plus Smiles and can reclaim the award tickets on any Thai Smile flight you take.
- A well hygienic and luscious complimentary meal, beverages and snacks for the passengers on board. Both international and domestic flights.
- If a passenger has a special requirement regarding his/her meal, Thai Smile Airways promises to cater to their special requirements.
- As soon as your booking is confirmed you can select your preferred seat from up to 4 months or 120 days preceding the slated departure. You can take a view at their seating arrangement on their official website mentioned above.
- Passengers travelling in Smile Plus Class will be granted an extra 10kg baggage allowance on the already existing 20kg.
THAI SMILE BAGGAGE:
CHECKED BAGGAGE POLICY:
- Passengers travelling in Smile Plus Class are allowed to carry the baggage of maximum weight of 30kg or 66 pounds.
- Passengers travelling in Smile Class are allowed to carry the baggage of maximum weight of 20kg or 44 pounds.
- Infants not occupying a seat can have baggage weighing maximum 10kg or 22 pounds.
CARRY ON ITEMS:
Besides checked baggage allowance, each passenger is allowed to carry one handbag not exceeding 7kg.
Following items are allowed to bring in without paying extra charge: infant food, camera or binoculars, crutches, notebooks or personal computers not exceeding 1.5kg.
THAI SMILE FOOD AND BEVERAGES:
Complimentary snacks, beverages and meals for everyone on board. Orders can be placed based on special requirements. The airline offers a wide range of special menu to choose from based on health, religious or dietary restrictions.
THAI SMILE BOOKING:
Booking is just a click away with such convenient way on their official website. Link mentioned above. A passenger can check-in any time between 24 hours to 2 hours before flight departure.
THAI SMILE CLASSES:
There are two types of classes of Seating available:
- Economy class: Passengers can avail in-flight magazine called “We smile” for entertainment. You can even download the magazine onto your cellular device. Delicious meals and light snacks are their specialities. On special routes, one can get complimentary meals. Passengers can also enjoy a “buy on board” option and buy their meals on board as they wish.
2. Business-class: All the passengers travelling in business class will enjoy a full recliner seat that can be converted to a bed, special amenities and a business class lounge at the airport. The passengers are also entitled to a special menu from where they can select their desired food item. The passengers will also have a LED screen for entertainment such as music and videos.
It's very easy to claim Thai Smile cancellation and Thai Smile refund call direct phone number of +66 2 118 8888 or visit official site http://www.thaismileair.com/ manage bookings. You may have the option to refund or cancellation.