If you want to travel availing all the best offers, book your next flight tickets on Thai Airways International. You can visit their authentic official website to know further details about flight timings and fares at https://www.thaiairways.com/. The website is always up to date with their new offers and discounts, so get on to their official website for any inquiry.
THAI AIRWAYS INTERNATIONAL:
The flag conveyer airline of Thailand, Thai Airways International Public Co., ltd., with a fleet of over 90 airbuses covers 37 countries including 84 destinations. The airline has its primary and secondary hubs at Suvarnabhumi Airport and Phuket International Airport respectively. The route of Thai Airways is heavily influenced by flights to East Asia, Europe and South/South-west Asia. The airline also operates in five cities of Oceania. Thai Airways primarily runs from at Suvarnabhumi Airport, with its headquarter at Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Chatuchak District, in Bangkok. Being the establishing member of the Star Alliance, Thai Airways also holds the second-largest share of Nok-Air with a stake of 21.80 per cent.
THAI AIRWAYS INTERNATIONAL HISTORY:
Although originated in 1960, in a joint venture with Scandinavian Airlines and Thai Airways company, the company was originally formed in 1988 and got registered as a public company in The Securities Exchange of Thailand in 1991, with Ministry of Finance governing a share of more than 50 per cent. During the 2000s, the airline expanded its service to Moscow, Milan, Islamabad, Chennai, Hyderabad, Oslo, Xiamen, Busan, Chengdu and Johannesburg. In 2005, using Airbus A340-500s, Thai Airways initiated its first non-stop services to New York, North America. In 2010, the airline rang in their 50th year of service, headed by its president Piyasvasti Amranand.
THAI AIRWAYS INTERNATIONAL OVERVIEW:
The airline transport passengers, parcels, goods and postal through air transportation by way of major Thai cities to some of the major cities in the world. Apart from this aircraft business Thai Airways takes part in other businesses as well namely, flight administrator service, aircraft maintenance service, workforce provider service and many more. The company sternly believes in its motto “The First Choice Carrier with Touches of THAI”. They try to keep all their staff and clients updates. To achieve that, the company applies communication and technology and connect all the services over all the places. Their main revenue of around 95 per cent comes from passengers and goods transportation and the rest from the extra supporting venture.
THAI AIRWAYS INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS AND HUBS:
The company operates in ten domestic destinations excluding Bangkok, i.e., Hat Yai & Phuket international airport, Krabi and Surat Thani airports in the South; Khon Kaen, Ubon Ratchathani and Udon Thani airports in the North-East; Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai international airports in the North. Internationally, Thai Airways runs in 48 destinations in Asia/Pacific alone, 2 in the Middle East and 13 in Europe.
You can get further details on the above-mentioned destinations and hubs on their official website mentioned above.
THAI AIRWAYS INTERNATIONAL SPECIALITIES:
- Foremost thing is, every aircraft comes with well equipped medical kits and first aid facilities.
- Every flight you take, you get to experience their distinctive world-class services that include transportation, lounges and spa.
- In the air, you can savour in international cuisines as well as Thai.
- With THAI Sky Connect, you get to lose yourself and get entertained on the go.
- Royal First Class and Royal Silk Class get an additional advantage. They can select meals beforehand from their gourmet selection.
THAI AIRWAYS INTERNATIONAL BAGGAGE:
Thai Airways makes it handy for travellers as they work on a maximal weight allowance also you can carry as many items you want for checked baggage.
THAI AIRWAYS CARRY-ON ALLOWANCE:
- You can carry one personal item (should not exceed 1.5kg) and one standard carry-on bag (should not exceed 7kg) for free.
- Infant food is considered to be an addition to your carry-on items along with your items.
- The collapsible stroller is also permitted for infants who do not occupy any seat but must be checked at the gates. Those infants are also eligible to carry free checked luggage.
THAI AIRWAYS CHECKED BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE:
No restrictions on the number of items you want to carry for domestic journeys until it does not exceed the maximal weight allowance.
- Passengers travelling in Royal Silk Class are permitted to carry the baggage of maximum weight of 40kg.
- Passengers travelling in Premium Economy Class are permitted to carry the baggage of maximum weight of 30kg.
- Infants who are not occupying any seat are allowed to carry the baggage of maximum weight of 10kg.
Extra fees will be levied for luggage exceeding the maximal weight allowance.
THAI AIRWAYS INTERNATIONAL FOOD AND BEVERAGES:
You get to savour some of the most savour and authentic Thai dishes as well as international cuisines. Even the wide range of selection of Wine and other beverages will make your travelling more exciting. Passengers travelling in Royal First Class are spoilt with vintage champagne, exotic cocktails, fine wine, caviar with condiments, and an array of dishes to choose from. Passengers travelling in Royal Silk Class also get to enjoy the champagne followed by a train of appetisers, main course, desserts and beverages. Passengers travelling in Economy/Premium class are treated with hot meals inspired by Thai flavours.
Passengers with particular preferences on a meal can place an order in advance while booking the tickets.
THAI AIRWAYS INTERNATIONAL BOOKING:
Booking is easy. Just visit their official website and you’re good to go.
THAI AIRWAYS INTERNATIONAL CLASSES:
- Royal First Class: For entertainment, you get to choose from approximately 130 movies, 300 TV programmes, and 500 music CDs. Luxury pods with 180 degree fully flat beds with a spacing of 7 feet and a width of 21 inches scream comfort. In-flight WiFi service, THAI Sky Connect lets you connect your tablet, smartphone or laptop. Comfort wear, slippers, travel kit comprising toiletries and accessories are provided for flights of more than six hours.
- Royal Silk Class: Reclining chair angled between 160-170 degrees turns into your lounge, bed or office from time to time. A 15-16 inch flat screen at your fingertips and up to 100 movies, TV programmes and music CDs to choose from your entertainment is well taken care of. Along with in-flight WiFi service and other accessories, passengers here get hand creams and designer scents for moisturizing and refreshment.
3. Economy Class: With generous legroom, broader than average seats, passengers can sit back and relax and enjoy movies from a wide collection. Long-distance flights come with a blanket and personal pillow. You can also ask for earplugs and eye shades for a restful journey. A range of games, books and toys are available for children.
Thai Airways International routes map
Get the Latest updated Thai Airways International flights route map. Guided information of Thai Airways International destinations and hub airports. Thai Airways International serves near about 164 domestic destinations and international destinations around the world. Thai Airways International fly to over 164 destinations worldwide including most popular city domestic and international. Thai Airways International has expanded its fly range of domestic and international routes in conjunction with its code-share partners.
Thai Airways International Details.
Thai Airways International is located in Thailand at Larnluang ticket office 6 larnlueng RD , Bangkok,, , Thailand . Direct official website of Thai Airways International is http://www.thaiairways.com/ and customer care phone number is +66 2 356 1111.
Steps to find all Thai Airways International route map.
You can visit the official website https://www.airlinesmap.com/thai-airways-international and check the latest update route map of Thai Airways International. If you are a travel agent or travel company you can simply use the GDS system (Amadeus, sabre, Worldspan, etc.) to get an updated destination map of Thai Airways International. Still, you are facing difficulty to find Thai Airways International routes you can visit https://www.airlinesmap.com/thai-airways-international and call direct Thai Airways International customer care number +66 2 356 1111. The Customer service agent of Thai Airways International gives you the best and latest routes information.
Thai Airways International route maps & Destinations
Looking for direct Thai Airways International flights, routes or flight schedules operated by another Thai Airways International? Search for Thai Airways International below to view their route map, destinations, and time schedules. You can download all domestic and International maps of routes served by Thai Airways International. Note: Thai Airways International may cancel any destination including domestic and international. The AirlinesMap.com does not take any guarantee any promising information displayed on this page all information about Thai Airways International taken from various sources for complete information you may call Thai Airways International phone at +66 2 356 1111 or visit official website https://www.airlinesmap.com/thai-airways-international.
List of Thai Airways International destinations
Here you can find total 164 of all Thai Airways International route map. Overview of all Thai Airways International flights and destinations: