For the best deals on tickets and flight bookings, you can visit the official website of TACA www.avianca.com which is also the only known authentic website available. All the necessary information on packages and destinations available on the website. The website keeps on adding new route and packages every day.
Avianca El Salvador which was earlier known as the TransportesAereos del Continente Americano or the TACA is a privately owned a line owned by the Synergy group based in El Salvador. The airline is the flagship career of El Salvador. The airline has been in operation for the past 75 years. TACA has owned and operated five other Airlines in Central America and later expanded to North, Central, South America and the Caribbean. Honda 7th of October 2009, the airline decided to merge with Avianca and the merging was officially completed on the 21st of May 2013.
TACA was founded in 1931 in Honduras. The airline started operating with a single engines Stinson plane. The idea was to establish one single airline in each American country. After expansion, the airline was organised as an international company with his headquarters at son celebrated only.on the 28 of December 1966, the airlines entered the jet age after they got their first jet plane. The airline kept on adding new aircraft and buying other Airlines as subsidiaries.
The airline was founded in 1931 as TACA Airlines. It has its hub at Monsenkr Oscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport. The most popular flying program is Lifemiles. The airline is also a well-known member of the Star Alliance group. With its feet size of 25 highly advanced aircraft and Jets, the airline is known to connect over 50 destinations in 22 countries across the globe. Avianca is the parent company and the airline has its headquarters at San Salvador, El Salvador.
TACA Destinations and hubs:
The airline is known to connect over 50 destinations in 22 countries across North, Latin and South America. The most popular destinations aa is Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, equator, El Salvador, Honduras, Mexico, Peru and the United States of America.
For more details on the destinations and hubs served by the airlines, you can visit the official website that has been mentioned above or you can surf through Google.
Like some of the other international airlines, TACA provides all its customers with special benefits.
- Special assistance and guidance are provided to all the passengers who have problems with mobility or vision.
- Special care of the unaccompanied minors is taken by the crew members from boarding to the arrival.
- The aircraft have proper medical types of equipment and first aid kits.
- There is a special provision for pets on board. All you need to do is carry a certificate of your pet. special care will be taken by an experienced person so that your pet can travel in comfort.
- Special care will be taken for pregnant women travelling and there are special discounts and amenities for infants.
TACA Luggage Allowance:
Like most of the other Airlines, TACA has some specific Baggage rules which all the passengers have to follow.
Carry On Baggage:
Regardless of your origin- Destination and the type of ticket, you are only allowed to carry one piece carry on baggage weighing, not more than 10 kilograms.
- LifeMiles Silver: one piece up to 10 kgs for both economy and business class.
- LifeMiles Gold o Diamond: one piece up to 10 kg for economy class and two-pieces up to 10 kg for business class.
- the economy class is allowed to carry one piece of checked-in baggage up to 23 kg but it varies depending on your destination.
- The business class is allowed to carry 2 pieces of checked-in baggage 32 kg each.
For the extra luggage that you are carrying, you will have to pay in extra at the time of boarding.
TACA food and beverage:
Unlike most of the other Airlines, TACA provides all sort of complimentary food or beverage along with the ticket regardless of the class of seating.
But the passengers can also buy food from the inflight menu by paying in then and there. The passengers can also by beverages or drinks from the inflight bar.
TACA Special Meal: The passengers can also order special Meals provided they inform the authorities 48 hours before departure.
You can book the tickets either from the official website mentioned above or from any other ticket booking website.
There are two types of classes:
- Economy class: You will be getting in-flight entertainment like music and video, in-flight meals and semi recliner seats.
- Business-class: Passengers will be getting special benefits such as more space for you and enjoy special food selection. You will get priority boarding along with seat selection, VIP lounges to wait and a priority tag for your baggage.
It's very easy to claim TACA cancellation and TACA refund call direct phone number of +1 800-722-8222 or visit official site http://www.avianca.com/ manage bookings. You may have the option to refund or cancellation.