Note: This not airlines official number. It may connect you with travel agency.
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS Cancellation Policy
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS has come up with its cancellation policy under which you can cancel your flight ticket within the first 24 hours of booking your flight and if you forget to cancel your ticket then you can cancel it till 1 hour before your Springbok flight departure but the airline will charge you a small cancellation fee for that. In this article, we have mentioned all the details about canceling a Springbok flight:
Things To Remember:
Here are some essential things to keep in mind regarding Springbok' cancellation policy:
- Be sure to check the cancellation fees that the airline will charge when you book your flight.
- If you cancel your flight and are eligible for a refund after the cancellation charges have been applied to it.
- If you need to change your flight, you may be subject to fees as well. It's important to check your ticket for details on fees and restrictions before making any changes.
- In certain circumstances, such as a medical emergency or military deployment, SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS may waive cancellation fees or offer other accommodations. It's always best to contact the airline directly to discuss your options.
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS Cancellation Policy 24-Hours
Springbok 24-Hour Cancellations
The full refund is allotted if the ticket is canceled within 24 hours of purchase and the difference between departure and booking date is seven or more days
Under SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS 24-hour cancellation policy, you are allowed to cancel any flight within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund if the flight departs at least 7 days later (i.e., after 168 hours). This policy applies to all types of fares.
Passengers who cancel their flight within 7 days of travel or more than 24 hours after purchasing their ticket will be charged a fee.
- When you book tickets from the United States, a 24-hour policy may apply. The Springbok Reporting Corporation (ARC) supports a 24-hour cancellation policy in the United States.
- This data is gathered from various sources Airlinesmap.com cannot guarantee policy changes from SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS side. For you to contact Springbok official phone number +27 11 978 1111 directly.
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS Cancellation Policy Due To Weather
If SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS has canceled your flight either due to a technical issue or weather conditions the airline will contact you as soon as possible and will ask you whether you want the airline to book a new flight for you or you want a refund on your current flight. In most cases, Springbok will rebook you on the first available flight as soon as possible, but if there is no flight available the airline will try to make the passenger as comfortable as possible and arrange accommodation for you nearby the airport. It's important to check with Springbok to confirm their specific policies and procedures for weather-related cancellations, as they may vary depending on the circumstances. You can contact their customer service hotline or check their website for the most up-to-date information.
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS cancellation fee
Every airline charges a particular amount when you cancel your flight based on what fare type you chose and at what time you decided to cancel your flight. Here is the detailed table on the cancellation charges of Springbok:
Within 24 hours of purchase (if purchased at least 7 days before departure)
60-+ days before departure
31 – 59 days before departure
7 – 30 days before departure
6 days-1 hour before departure
Ways to Cancel a SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS Flight
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS provides its client with an abundance of options through which they can cancel their flight. Here we have mentioned all the ways to cancel a Springbok flight:
Follow these steps to cancel your SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS flight:
- Log into your account on the Springbok website https://www.flysaa.com/.
- Navigate to the "My Trips" section on the website.
- Find the flight you want to cancel.
- Click on the "Cancel Flight" button and follow the prompts to complete the cancellation process.
Over the phone:
You can also cancel your SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS flight by calling their customer service hotline. Be sure to have your reservation number and any other relevant information on hand when you make the call.
At the Counter:
If you're near a SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS airport ticket counter or kiosk, you can also cancel your flight in person. This can be a good option if you need to make last-minute changes to your travel plans.
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS Refund Policy
The airline has mentioned on its website that it does not offer refundable fares, as it helps keep its fares low for all passengers but still, the airline provides refunds based on when you cancel your ticket after charging the cancellation fee mentioned above. However, you will be entitled to a full refund if:
- You cancel your flight at least 60 days prior to departure.
- You cancel a flight within 24 hours as long as it departs at least 7 days later.
- Your flight is canceled by the airline itself
- If your flight is delayed by at least 2 hours.
- Your flight is rescheduled and the new flight does not suit you.
- You are forced to cancel your flight due to serious illness, death, jury duty, etc., provided you can produce satisfactory documentary evidence and the airline agrees.
How To Get SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS Refund?
Here are the steps through which you can get a refund on your SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS flight:
- Go to the airline's official website https://www.flysaa.com/.
- Select the “My Trips” option on the website.
- On the next page, enter the required information like Last name and Confirmation code.
- Click on “Continue” at the bottom of the page (you’ll be taken to the Reservation Summary page)
- Select Cancel Reservation
- Now, the page will show you the refund amount with the cancellation fees on the last page.
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS Contact Information:
Springbok air wants to make sure that its passengers are well tended to and all their queries get answered, that’s why it has launched different ways through which the passengers can contact the airline. Here are the ways through which you can contact SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS:
- Via Call: SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS Cancellation Phone Number is +27 11 978 1111 (toll-free open 24/7)
- Via Chatbot: The airline has a bot present on its website that tries to answer all your queries and help you with your problems.
How Do I Cancel My Flight on SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS?
If you have reserved a flight ticket with SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS but due to some urgency, you need to cancel it. You can do a Springbok air cancellation in two ways - online or by telephone.
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS refund and cancellation phone +27 11 978 1111.
Let's know all those steps:
Method #1: Canceling SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS Flight within 24 Hours
Gather your Springbok flight details:
Collect your flight itinerary, personal information, and flight confirmation number.
Go To Springbok Cancellation page:
Find your SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS trip by entering your personal, flight, and credit card details and clicking “Find My Trip” on the website https://www.flysaa.com/.
Click the cancel button:
Now click on the Cancel button to cancel your e-ticket.
Make a Call With Springbok for refund:
Dial +27 11 978 1111 and cancel SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS ticket over the phone
Send Springbok an email for cancellation:
You can request a full refund through email. Send an SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS e-mail to Refunds.
Method #2: Changing SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS Flight
Visit the Springbok website:
Go to https://www.flysaa.com/ then click on the My Trips option.
Input your flight details:
Type in your first and last name and Springbok flight confirmation number.
Change the dates and details:
Enter the SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS new flight details carefully.
Click the new flight:
Click on the Springbok new flight, and the website will automatically calculate the new cost for your flight
Pay for the new flight:
Input your credit card details to pay for the new tickets.
Good to go now you have new change tickets
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS Cancellation and Reimbursement FAQ's
Ask your Question
Active users can help in quick.