Shenzhen Airlines is one of the busiest airliners of China, they captioned with ‘Welcome to Shenzhen, the economic miracle of China”.
Shenzhen Airlines is a Chinese Airline Company that was founded in November 1992 and the operation started on 17th September 1993, completing its operation for more than 25 years. Shenzhen Airlines are engaged in airline business dealing air passenger, freight and mail transport. Air China Limited and Shenzhen International Total Logistics (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd is the main shareholder of Shenzhen Airlines. The official website is www.shenzhenair.com
Shenzhen Airlines is having its headquarters in Shenzhen Bao' an International Airport in Bao ``a District, Shenzhen, Guangdong. Earlier the Corporate office was at Lintian Building at Shenzhen Airport.
Shenzhen Airlines is operating 185 advanced aircraft comprising among Airbus A319, Airbus A320, Airbus A330, and Boeing 737. Shenzhen Airlines is carrying around 16.5 million passengers yearly. In 2016 it gas registered growth passengers availing airline services by 9%. The Slogans for Shenzhen Airlines is "Feel easy and considerate at any time with Shenzhen Airlines"
Destination and Hub:
Shenzhen Airlines is covering 70 domestic and 10 International destinations including in Hongkong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Vietnam. In a domestic destination, Shenzhen Airlines is covering 140 pairs covering 64 Airports. Shenzhen Airlines is having 7 Hubs connecting the Airport.
For any further details on destinations and hubs, anyone wants to enquire for, search through the internet or the available official website.
Shenzhen Airlines Codeshare agreements
The Codeshare agreement is a type of airline business agreement in the aviation industry between two or more airlines. Through this agreement with its airline designator and flight number all the agreed parties amongst the airliners can operate the same flight. A flight is operated by one airliner whereas seats are sold for flight by all agreed parties amongst airliners exploitation their designator and flight range. Accordingly, Shenzhen Airlines has codeshare agreements with the following airlines:
Air China Singapore Airlines
Air Macau Shandong Airlines
All Nippon Airways Sichuan Airlines
Asiana Airlines Silk Air
Cathay Pacific Tibet Airlines
Cathay Dragon Turkish Airlines
EVA Air Uni Air
Shenzhen Airlines bookings
Shenzhen Airlines bookings for air tickets are available online from their official website:
www.shenzhenair.com/global.shenzhenair.com and for any communication the official Email：[email protected]. For booking, ticket one has to mention the desired trip means one way or round the trip, with details of boarding point to the destination to go, date of journey and other individual information details.
Shenzhen Airlines food and beverages
Shenzhen Airlines provide snacks and drinks on the flight. If the flight is during mealtime they provide hot meals. Shenzhen Airlines takes care of the passenger's status and requirements, including consideration of their religion and for infants arranging baby food. The meals can be booked 24 hours in advance before the departure of the flight. Shenzhen Airlines provide the following types of meals which is to be indicated while purchasing the tickets.
- Strict western vegetarian meals: completely devoid of any animal product or animal by-product.
- Fruit meals: contains only fruit.
- Salad meals: contains only fruit and salad.
- Seafood meals: for passengers who like kinds of seafood.
- Meals for diabetics: the meal doesn't contain any form of sugar.
- High fiber meals: contains high-fiber foods, like nuts, vegetables, fruit, cereal, and high-fiber grain bread, etc.
- Low-fat meals: for passengers who need lower fat intake.
- Low-sodium meals: the meal doesn't add any salt.
- Low-protein meals: this kind of meal contains extremely low protein.
- Baby meals: specially prepared for infants.
- Child meals: specially prepared for children.
- Hindu meals: the meal that does not contain any beef or pork though the non-vegetarian items like mutton, poultry, and fish are provided.
- Muslim meals: this kind of meal which does not contain any pork, bacon, ham, sausage, animal oil and fat or alcohol, etc.
Shenzhen Airlines baggage allowances:
Shenzhen Airlines is following China Civil Aviation Rules on Domestic Carriage of Passenger and Baggage". Accordingly, they are allowing the following specifications;
Size of the baggage: For domestic flight, it should not exceed the length100 cm (40 in), width 60 cm (24 in) and height 40 cm (16 in) of each baggage. For the International flight, it should not comprehensively exceed the length, width, and height 158 cm (62 in) plus wheels and handles.
Weight of the baggage: For domestic passengers referred to each adult of the child, varying upon the class of flight ticket:
- For First class- 40 kg (88 lb)
- For Business class 30 kg (66 lb)
- For Economy class 20 kg (44 lb)
- For Infant tickets 10 kg (22 lb)., plus the baby stroller or cradle
International passengers referred to each adult of the child, varying upon the class of flight ticket:
- First-class and Business class - 32 kg (70 lb)
- For Economy class 23 kg (50 lb)
- For Infant tickets 23 kg (50 lb), plus the baby stroller or cradle
Shenzhen Airlines safety guideline:
Shenzhen Airlines professes “safety first, prevention as a priority and comprehensive governance”, for which they are concentrating to establish a scientific and pragmatic safety management culture that constantly enhances systematic prevention and control capacity, with rigorous implementation with responsibility, effort to all-out improvement in management, offering passage passengers safe and reliable flight services.
It's very easy to claim Shenzhen Airlines cancellation and Shenzhen Airlines refund call direct phone number of +86 755 2777 1999 or visit official site www.shenzhenair.com manage bookings. You may have the option to refund or cancellation.