Note: This not airlines official number. It may connect you with travel agency.
Philippines Airlines Cancellation Policy, Refund Policy, and Flight Change Guide
While planning for an air journey with your favorite airline, it is also important to know about their cancellation, refund, and flight detail change policies. Philippines airlines, being the first and oldest commercial airline in Asia, holds its operations as a trading name for the PAL holdings.
Here, on this page, we are describing the cancellation and refund policies of the Philippines airlines in detail.
Philippines Airlines Flight Cancellation Fee
Within 24 hours
After 24 hours
When airline cancels a flight
What is the Philippines Airlines Cancellation policy?
- After the 24-hour grace, the passengers will be charged a fee known as a flight cancellation charge.
- Passengers are entitled to get a refund for the canceled tickets in the original form in which the payment was made.
- No cancellation request will be approved when the ticket has expired already.
- A flyer is entitled to get a refund only for the tickets that are not utilized.
24-hour cancellation policy
This policy refers to the period after making a purchase of the tickets with the airline and the grace it allows the passengers to cancel their flight. Under this grace period, the passengers are allowed to cancel their tickets without paying extra money.
How to cancel Philippines Airlines flight Online
If you wanna cancel your flight online the n you will have to do as mentioned below;
- Visit the official website of the Philippines airlines.
- Log into your account.
- Choose the booking that you want to cancel.
- Click to confirm the cancellation.
How to cancel Philippines Airlines flight offline
To cancel the Philippines flight offline, dial the customer care numbers and get your purpose served within just a few minutes. The support executives at the Philippines airlines work 24x7 to provide solutions for customer queries.
What are your other options for changes to your booking with Philippines airlines?
Apart from canceling your flights, you have many other options to explore. We have listed some of them below;
- Convert your tickets to travel credits
- Rebook or reroute your ticket
- Refund your ticket
Philippines Airlines flight cancellation Fee Waiver
Philippines Airlines is famous for providing the best offers to their passengers during the off and on-peak seasons. To attract more passengers, the airlines do offer some cancellation fee waivers. To get benefited from the fee waivers, the passengers need to check the official website of the airline regularly
As per the standard rules, the airlines may offer cancellation fee waivers under such special circumstances;
- Natural hazards
- Health Hazards
- Weather conditions.
Philippines Airlines Refund Policy
- As per the refund policy of the airlines, the passengers will not be entitled to refunds if they have not booked tickets with greater legroom.
- Passengers may require to pay some extra charges to get their money back in some special cases. This will depend on the carrier tariff guidelines.
- Considering the fact that passengers may want their refund in cash form, their refund value will be converted to the Philippines peso.
- In no-show cases, the whole amount of the refund will be forfeited.
- After 24 hours of the booking, the passengers will be liable to pay some extra amount as penalties.
How to Claim a Refund from Philippines Airlines
Go through the steps mentioned below to claim a refund for canceled flights.
- Browse the official website of the airlines.
- Enter your details to log in to your account. Find the booking that you want to cancel.
- Follow the on-page instructions and enter the details required.
- Press submit to complete your request for the refund.
Rebook Philippines Airlines Canceled Booking
The option to rebook your flight with the airline is a boon for the passengers as it enables them to choose the dates and the timing of the booking of their canceled flights.
To rebook the canceled flight, you need to follow the steps mentioned below;
- Visit the official website.
- Select the option to rebook your flight.
- Select the flight that you want to rebook.
- Enter new dates and timings.
- Press submit to complete your request for rebooking.
- Get new flight details on your registered email id.
Philippine Airlines Cancellation and Refund FAQ's
Ask your Question
Active users can help in quick.