Note: This not airlines official number. It may connect you with travel agency.
Myanmar Airways Internationals check-in
Myanmar Airways Internationals check-in process passengers reach the airport before 2 hours of scheduled departure time for all domestic flights and reach the minimum of 3 hours before departure time for international flights. You should have the boarding pass at least 45 minutes before the scheduled departure for all domestic Myanmar flights and 60 minutes before the scheduled departure on international Myanmar flights.
Remember that web check-in for your Myanmar flight opens 24 hours prior to departure. and closes 60 minutes before takeoff.
Before reaching the Myanmar Airways Internationals airport, the travel documents must be arranged which are as follows:
- A valid passport or government-issued identification
- E-ticket number
- The name and details of your Myanmar air flight
Procedure Of Check-in For Myanmar Airways International
Here are the different ways to do it:
- Check-in Online
- Check-in at Airport
- Check-in Counter
- Check-in Desk
Myanmar Airways Internationals Web Check-in
You can access online web check-in 24 hours before departure time and stop 60 minutes before departure.
Here are the steps for Myanmar Web check-in:
- Go to Myanmar air main webpage (https://www.maiair.com/)
- Click on the Check-in options
- Type in relevant information like the confirmation number and the passenger's name
- Please select the continue button
- Download your boarding card from Myanmar Airways Internationals.
Myanmar Airways Internationals Mobile Check-in Steps
To use Myanmar air mobile check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- Access the Myanmar App from your mobile
- Select the Mobile Check-in facility option from the menu
- Enter your surname and Myanmar flights e-ticket number
- follow the on-screen instructions
- Now download your Myanmar air Boarding Card or save it on your phone
Airport kiosk machine Check-in Steps
- You have to go to the airport and find the kiosk machine check-in area
- Touch the kiosk screen to start the check-in process
- Enter your Myanmar flight e-ticket number and your last name
- Review your flight details and confirm your check-in
- print your boarding pass
Myanmar Airways Internationals Ticket Counter Check-in Steps
To use Myanmar air's ticket counter check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the airport and look for the Myanmar Airways Internationals ticket counter.
- Present your Myanmar booking confirmation to the agent at the counter.
- The agent verifies your booking
- Then confirm the check-in request
- The agent will issue your boarding pass.
Myanmar Airways Internationals Boarding pass
Passengers must show both their boarding pass and a government-issued photo identity card to the gate agent before boarding a Myanmar flight. So that passengers can board the plane.
Get a boarding pass at an airport Kiosk machine
- Find the kiosk machine check-in area
- Enter your booking confirmation number then your last name.
- Select your Myanmar flight
- Confirm your Details
- Print or download the Myanmar boarding pass
Get a boarding pass at Airline Check-In Counter
- Go to the airport
- Find Myanmar air check-in counter
- Show your ticket to the agent at the counter
- An agent will verify your booking and confirm your check-in
- Now you can get your boarding pass
While flying with Myanmar, passengers can expedite the check-in process by arranging all their travel documents in advance using any of the above options.
For information check Myanmar official website Link https://www.maiair.com/.
Ask your Question
Active users can help in quick.