For the best of deals and discounts on flight bookings and tickets on Malaysia Airlines, you can visit the official website www.malaysiaairlines.com which is also the only authentic website available on the internet. You will get all the required data and information on the website. The website keeps on adding updates on ticket bookings and special discounts, so book the tickets from there.
Malaysia Airlines Berhad which was known as the Malaysian Airline System and now known as Malaysia Airlines is an Airline operator that operates flights from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and its secondary hub at Kota Kinabalu and Kuching to destinations throughout Asia, Oceania and Europe. This airline is the Flag carrier of Malaysia and a prominent member of the Oneworld Airlines alliance. The airline has its headquarters at Kuala Lumpur International Airport. In August 2014, the Malaysian government sovereign wealth fund The Khazanah Nasional who Alia owned 69.37 percentage of the Airlines decided to purchase the remaining ownership from all the minority shareholders and then delisting the airline from Malaysia stock exchange thereby renationalizing the airline.
Malaysia Airlines History:
An Initiative by Alfred Holz Liverpool based Ocean Steamship Company, in a partnership with the Straits Steamship Company and the Imperial Airways, the Malayan Airways Limited or the MAL was established on the 12th October 1937 but the passengers could only be welcomed 10 years later in 1947 due to war. The airline made its maiden voyage with a chartered flight from the British Straits Settlement of Singapore to Kuala Lumpur on the 2nd April 1947 using and an Airspeed Consul twin-engine aircraft. Airlines expanded quickly and started buying a different kind of aircraft.
Malaysia Airlines Overview:
The alliance was founded on the 1st of May 1947 and begin operating from 1st October 1972 and then after changing its name begin operating from 1st September 2015. One of the most popular frequent flyer programs of the airline is the Enrich. The airline works in subsidiaries with three other Airlines mainly the Firefly, MASwings and MASkargo. With a huge fleet size of 81 highly advanced aircraft and with the company slogan Malaysian hospitality, the airline connects over 64 destinations in the whole world. The net income made by the airline until 2017 was 60 million MYR. As of now, the airline has over 14000 skilled employees who have been professionally trained.
Malaysia Airlines destination and hubs:
Before the introduction of the business turnaround plan in 2006, the airline used to operate 118 domestic routes within Malaysia and 114 International routes across the six continents. The Malaysian Airlines became the first-ever airline in South Asia to fly to South Africa and the only airline in the whole of Southeast Asia that has routes to south America via South Africa till 2012.
For more details on the destinations and hubs, you can visit your official website pictures dimension above or you can search through Google.
Malaysia Airlines Specialities:
Like some of the International Airlines, Malaysian Airlines provides all its passenger with some special features.
- With the help all the online mobile application, you can manage all your bookings via your mobile phone.
- The airlines also have features such as car rental. Whenever you are on a trip or after getting out of the airport you will get your featured airline personal car.
- Special features like in-flight duty-free shopping are also available.
- The crew members provide special assistance to the passengers who have problem with their mobility.
- All the aircraft have modern medical equipment and first aid facilities
Malaysia Airlines Baggage:
Like most of the other Airlines, Malaysian Airlines has some specific Baggage rules which all the passengers will have to follow.
Cabin luggage allowance
- The economy class passengers are allowed to carry one piece of baggage with a maximum weight of 7 kg.
- The business class passengers are allowed to carry two pieces of baggage with a maximum weight of 14 kgs.
- The business suit passengers are allowed to carry two pieces of baggage with a maximum weight of 14 kgs.
- The business suit passengers are allowed to carry a maximum of 50 kg baggage.
- The business class allowed to carry 40 kgs.
- The economy flex and economy smart class are allowed to carry the baggage of 35 kg and 30 kg respectively.
- The economy basic the economy promo class passengers are allowed to carry a maximum weight of 25 and 20 kg respectively.
For the luggage exceeding the allowed limit, the passengers will have to pay extra fees at the time of boarding.
Malaysia Airlines food and beverage:
Like most of the other Airlines, Malaysia Airlines provides all the users with complimentary drinks and food along with the ticket. The type of food and beverage will depend on the type of seating of the passenger. If the passenger wants to buy extra food, he or she can buy it from the in-flight menu or the bar after paying the money then and there.
Malaysia Airlines Special order: The passengers can also request for special food. They will have to inform the authorities 48 hours before departure.
Malaysia Airlines booking:
You can book air tickets from the official website that has been mentioned above.
Malaysia Airline's classes:
- Business suit: The passengers will get personal assistance from the airport entrance, relax in the gold lounge till the flight comes, can choose between sitting or reclining, we'll have a fine-dining space along with LED screen and exclusive amenities.
- Business-class: You won't have to stand in queues, will have a fine dining onboard, luxurious waiting class and spacious fly flat seats that will offer all the comfort you need.
- Economy class: The passengers will have customized meals, luggage allowance, preference of seat and an LED screen for entertainment.
Malaysia Airlines routes map
Get the Latest updated Malaysia Airlines flights route map. Guided information of Malaysia Airlines destinations and hub airports. Malaysia Airlines serves near about 190 domestic destinations and international destinations around the world. Malaysia Airlines fly to over 190 destinations worldwide including most popular city domestic and international. Malaysia Airlines has expanded its fly range of domestic and international routes in conjunction with its code-share partners.
Malaysia Airlines Details.
Malaysia Airlines is located in Malaysia at 3rd Floor, Admin Building 1, MAS Complex A, Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, 47200 Subang Selangor , Wilayah Persekutuan, , Malaysia . Direct official website of Malaysia Airlines is http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/ and customer care phone number is +60 3 7843 3000.
Steps to find all Malaysia Airlines route map.
You can visit the official website https://www.airlinesmap.com/malaysia-airlines and check the latest update route map of Malaysia Airlines. If you are a travel agent or travel company you can simply use the GDS system (Amadeus, sabre, Worldspan, etc.) to get an updated destination map of Malaysia Airlines. Still, you are facing difficulty to find Malaysia Airlines routes you can visit https://www.airlinesmap.com/malaysia-airlines and call direct Malaysia Airlines customer care number +60 3 7843 3000. The Customer service agent of Malaysia Airlines gives you the best and latest routes information.
Malaysia Airlines route maps & Destinations
Looking for direct Malaysia Airlines flights, routes or flight schedules operated by another Malaysia Airlines? Search for Malaysia Airlines below to view their route map, destinations, and time schedules. You can download all domestic and International maps of routes served by Malaysia Airlines. Note: Malaysia Airlines may cancel any destination including domestic and international. The AirlinesMap.com does not take any guarantee any promising information displayed on this page all information about Malaysia Airlines taken from various sources for complete information you may call Malaysia Airlines phone at +60 3 7843 3000 or visit official website https://www.airlinesmap.com/malaysia-airlines.
List of Malaysia Airlines destinations
Here you can find total 190 of all Malaysia Airlines route map. Overview of all Malaysia Airlines flights and destinations: