Note: This not airlines official number. It may connect you with travel agency.
Malaysia Airlines Cancellation And Refund Policy
- Malaysia Airlines is a major carrier airline of Malaysia that is engaged to serve an extensive range of domestic as well as international flights.
- If you are willing to cancel your Malaysia Airlines flight then before proceeding it is recommended to get information about Malaysia Airlines' cancellation policy.
Cancellation 24 hours Policy ( Depends on origin country and airlines)
Paying attention to the needs and situations of the passengers, Malaysia Airlines introduces 24 hours cancellation policy. Malaysia Airlines provides more flexibility and benefits for passengers while managing their booking.
- As per Malaysia Airlines' 24-hour Cancellation policy, passengers can cancel a flight booked on Malaysia Airlines within 24 hours of the purchase. Malaysia Airlines will provide a complete refund of your ticket cost in case the booking was made a week or more prior to the departure date of your Malaysia Airlines flight. Malaysia Airline's right to change 24 hours cancellation at any time.
- This Data is collected from various sources the airlinesmap.com may not have the guaranteed change in policy from Malaysia Airlines' side. for you directly contact the official phone number +1800 102 7778 of Malaysia Airlines.
Note: 24 hours policy may apply when you book tickets from the United States. The Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) supports 24 hours cancellation policy in the United States.
If the passengers cancel a Malaysia Airlines flight a few hours before the departure of the flight and the flight was booked not more than a week before then Malaysia Airlines asks to pay a penalty that will totally depend upon the fare rule of the Malaysia Airlines.
Malaysia Airlines Cancellation Policy
Malaysia Airlines gives the facility to cancel flights online without any hassles. Also, passengers can make a request for a refund online by filling the refund request form at Malaysia Airlines' official site http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/. The refund is provided only for the eligible Malaysia Airlines flight tickets that are canceled within the active span of time. Malaysia Airlines does not provide a refund after the expiry period of the ticket. The Malaysia Airlines refund request may take time to be processed and can be granted within 7 to 10 working days. If Malaysia Airlines flights are canceled due to any unavoidable reasons from the Malaysia Airlines' end then it provides compensation to the passengers to book the next subsequent Malaysia Airlines flight. Thus, you can easily cancel your flight and get a refund on Malaysia Airlines.
- Malaysia Airlines have also prescribed a cancellation fee for both domestic and international flights. If you don’t know about the Malaysia Airlines flight cancellation fee for international flights, then go through the below instructions:
- Malaysia Airlines cancellation fee of $100 to $500 is applicable if ticket cancellation requests made after the 24 hours as a risk-free cancellation. If you cancel your Malaysia Airlines flight within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of your flight, then a fee of $100 to $400 will be charged as a Malaysia Airlines cancellation fee. You can also make a cancellation request after canceling your flight ticket.
- For further information about the Malaysia Airlines cancellation policy, you can contact Malaysia Airlines cancellation number +1800 102 7778 who are always competent to assist the passengers. You can also get the procedure to cancel your flight or to request a refund just by dialing the helpline number +1800 102 7778
- Sometimes plans change and you are forced to cancel a Malaysia Airlines flight that you had been looking forward to for months. If you’ve ever been in a position where you needed to cancel a Malaysia Airlines flight, you know the process can be both expensive and complicated.
- If you happened to book your flight with Malaysia Airlines and need to cancel, you’re in the right place! You can find all the information you need to navigate the Malaysia Airlines cancellation policy and determine what policies apply to your situation.
How Do I Cancel My Flight on Malaysia Airlines
If you have reserved a flight ticket with Malaysia Airlines, but due to some urgency, you need to cancel it. You can make Malaysia Airlines cancellations in two ways - Online or Telephone. You need your flight confirmation number ready to enter or provide to the aviation executive to begin the cancellation process. Once the Malaysia Airlines cancellations process finishes up, you will be informed about the refund options that you can opt for.
Online Malaysia Airlines Cancellations
1.Run any web browser on your computer. Visit the Malaysia Airlines homepage http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/. Hit on the ‘Log In’ or ‘Sign In’ button at the top right corner of the web page. Enter your Malaysia Airlines login credentials. Hit on the yellow ‘Log In’ button.
- If you forget your Malaysia Airlines login credentials, hit on the ‘Need help logging in?’ link at the bottom right.
- If you are a frequent Malaysia Airlines flyer, you may try the tiny box saying ‘Remember Me?’ after you mention your Malaysia Airlines login credentials. That way, you don’t have to put stress on your brain to memorize your username and password.
2. If you don’t have a Malaysia Airlines account, you can skip the logging-in process. Visit the Malaysia Airlines cancellations web page. Enter the correct confirmation number, and your name. Now, hit on the ‘Continue’ button. As per the Malaysia Airlines cancellation policy, you must enter the exact name of the person who originally booked the air ticket.
3. Hit on the ‘Flight | Hotel | Car’ tab present at the top of the homepage. It will redirect you to many options and links. Hit on the ‘Manage Malaysia Airlines Reservations’ link http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/, which is found in the ‘Flight’ header.
4. Hit on the ‘Malaysia Airlines Cancel Reservation’ link. After that, click on ‘Manage Reservations.’ You prompted a new page, which provides you with some different options. Hit on the ‘Malaysia Airlines Cancel Reservation’ button.
5. 3 boxes will pop up on your desktop’s screen, asking for a confirmation number, first name, and last name. After that, hit on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You have to enter the original name that you used during Malaysia Airlines flight ticket reservations.
- If you don’t know your flight ticket confirmation number, check your booked ticket history in your Malaysia Airlines account.
- You can also find the air ticket confirmation number in your registered email that you mentioned while booking the flight ticket.
6. Review your Malaysia Airlines flight details. If you booked a round trip, you have to cancel the entire trip. You are not permitted to withdraw just one segment of the journey. Unfortunately, if you reserved a one-way air ticket, then it’s not a problem.
7. To check the refund status, visit ‘Travel Funds.’ It will assist you whether or not the ticket amount you paid is refundable. If it says ‘Refundable,’ you can then check the box next to ‘Request a refund.’ If it says ‘Non-refundable,’ you will not get any amount back.
8. At the bottom of the Malaysia Airlines cancellation policy web page, you will see Cancel My Reservation?’ option. Hit on the ‘Yes, Cancel’ button to cancel your Malaysia Airlines ticket reservation.
Cancel Your Flight via A Call
- Dial Malaysia Airlines’ Reservations Department at +1800 102 7778 toll-free number. If you have any specific query or question related to your flight ticket reservation fare, refunds, or Malaysia Airlines online air ticket cancellation, contact Malaysia Airlines via phone.
- Tell the aviation executive that you want to cancel your Malaysia Airlines tickets.
- Check your air ticket refund options.
Cancel Your Flight Tickets at Airport
- First of all, you need to go to the airport where you have decided to board the flight.
- After that, you need to visit Malaysia Airlines ATO (Airport Ticket Office).
- You can talk face-to-face with the Malaysia Airlines executive and ask him or her to cancel your flight tickets. The refund will be credited back to the same debit card or credit card via which you had made the payment.
Malaysia Airlines Cancellation and Reimbursement FAQ's
Ask your Question
Active users can help in quick.