For the best of deals and offers on flight bookings in Germany, you can visit the official website of www.lufthansacityline.co which is also the only authentic website for flight bookings. You will get all the necessary details and information on the destinations and everything there. The website keeps on updating by adding new offers and discounts.
Lufthansa CityLine is a well-known German airline who has its headquarters on the grounds of the Munich airport. It is a completely owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa company and maintains all the hubs at the Frankfurt Airport and the Munich airport from where the company operates a dense domestic and European airline network as a member of the Lufthansa Regional. The airline was founded in 1958 and today it is one of the most preferred airlines in Germany.
Lufthansa CityLine history:
The company was founded as OstfriesischeLufttaxi in the year 1958. After that, the company had a series of name changes and later it was decided to keep Lufthansa CityLine as the official name. The Airlines previously had its headquarters at Cologne Bonn Airport but later in 2013, they shifted from Cologne to Munich. The airline made its maiden trip on the 17th June 1959 with their first-ever flight from Emden Airfield. With time the company gained popularity and also started adding new updated and advanced aircraft.
Lufthansa CityLine overview:
The airline as of now has a fleet size of 52 advanced and updated aircraft and connects over 80 destinations in different parts of the world. The company is in Alliance with the Star Alliance group and according to a recent survey has nearly 2236 employees. The most popular and preferred frequent flyer program of the airlines is Miles and More.
Lufthansa CityLine Destinations and Hubs:
With around 300 daily flights to 80 different destinations in different parts of the world, the Lufthansa CityLine provides fast and convenient non-stop flights from the house at Munich and Frankfurt. The most popular areas in the route network include major cities like London, Milan or Stockholm and other regional destination such as Timisoara, Bari and Lyon and long haul destinations like Panama City or Mauritius.
For more details on the destinations and hubs of the Airlines, you can always with the official page which has been mentioned above.
Like most of the popular Airlines, Lufthansa CityLine also has some offers which might be unique.
- You are allowed to select your seat in advance via Advanced Seat Reservation.
- You can always upgrade your ticket from one class to the other at nominal charges.
- After reaching the destination you will need a cab or a car for transportation and they allow the passengers to book cabs in Advance.
- you will also have insurance coverage over your whole trip.
- You can also book a hotel and tours and activities from the official website.
- The Airline has Wi-Fi onboard facilities which will let you be connected with family and friends.
- The line also allows transportation of your pets and assistant dogs. The pets are kept in a different cabin under the supervision of an experienced person.
Lufthansa CityLine baggage:
Like most of the other international airlines, the Lufthansa CityLine has some specific baggage rules which the passengers will have to follow.
The carry on luggage:
- The economy and premium economy class are allowed to carry one item of carrying on baggage with the maximum weight of 8 kgs
- The business class and the first-class passengers are allowed to carry 2 items of carrying on baggage its with a maximum weight of 8 kgs.
You are allowed to carry the checked-in baggage but the weight of the baggage allowed only depends on the type of air ticket.
Lufthansa CityLine food and beverages:
The airline provides complimentary food and complimentary drinks but that depends on the type of ticket.
- The first-class passengers and the business class passengers enjoy an excellent gourmet cuisine which is served on fine China dish and is accompanied by an award-winning selection of wines.
- The premium economy also serves all the dishes on fine china and the passengers are greeted with a welcome drink.
- In economy, The selection of complimentary food and other beverages is always of a high standard.
Lufthansa CityLine special order: You will have to inform the authorities 48 hours before departure for any sorts of the specially ordered food.
Lufthansa CityLine Booking:
You can always book the tickets from the official website which has been mentioned above or you can also book the tickets from a general flight booking website.
Lufthansa CityLine classes:
There are four types of classes:
- Economy class: The economy class passengers will be entitled to side cushions, individually adjustable heads headrest, inboard entertainment like TV programs and other stuff especially the food menu m
- Premium economy class: The passengers are allowed to advance book their Seat and they also have an opportunity to upgrade to the premium class.
- Business-class: Special lounges and inclined seats that can be inclined back to form a bed along with cushions and blanket are provided.
- First-class: You will have your spa and the top complementary dishes and beverage.
Lufthansa CityLine routes map
Get the Latest updated Lufthansa CityLine flights route map. Guided information of Lufthansa CityLine destinations and hub airports. Lufthansa CityLine serves near about 0 domestic destinations and international destinations around the world. Lufthansa CityLine fly to over 0 destinations worldwide including most popular city domestic and international. Lufthansa CityLine has expanded its fly range of domestic and international routes in conjunction with its code-share partners.
Lufthansa CityLine Details.
Lufthansa CityLine is located in Germany at Flughafen München, FOC Südallee 15 D , Münchene, , Germany . Direct official website of Lufthansa CityLine is http://www.lufthansacityline.com/ and customer care phone number is +49 69 86 799 799.
Steps to find all Lufthansa CityLine route map.
You can visit the official website https://www.airlinesmap.com/lufthansa-cityline and check the latest update route map of Lufthansa CityLine. If you are a travel agent or travel company you can simply use the GDS system (Amadeus, sabre, Worldspan, etc.) to get an updated destination map of Lufthansa CityLine. Still, you are facing difficulty to find Lufthansa CityLine routes you can visit https://www.airlinesmap.com/lufthansa-cityline and call direct Lufthansa CityLine customer care number +49 69 86 799 799. The Customer service agent of Lufthansa CityLine gives you the best and latest routes information.
Lufthansa CityLine route maps & Destinations
Looking for direct Lufthansa CityLine flights, routes or flight schedules operated by another Lufthansa CityLine? Search for Lufthansa CityLine below to view their route map, destinations, and time schedules. You can download all domestic and International maps of routes served by Lufthansa CityLine. Note: Lufthansa CityLine may cancel any destination including domestic and international. The AirlinesMap.com does not take any guarantee any promising information displayed on this page all information about Lufthansa CityLine taken from various sources for complete information you may call Lufthansa CityLine phone at +49 69 86 799 799 or visit official website https://www.airlinesmap.com/lufthansa-cityline.
List of Lufthansa CityLine destinations
Here you can find total 0 of all Lufthansa CityLine route map. Overview of all Lufthansa CityLine flights and destinations: