Note: This not airlines official number. It may connect you with travel agency.
Lufthansa CityLine Cancellation Policy
Lufthansa CityLine has come up with its cancellation policy under which you can cancel your flight ticket within the first 24 hours of booking your flight and if you forget to cancel your ticket then you can cancel it till 1 hour before your Hansaline flight departure but the airline will charge you a small cancellation fee for that. In this article, we have mentioned all the details about canceling a Hansaline flight:
Things To Remember:
Here are some essential things to keep in mind regarding Hansaline' cancellation policy:
- Be sure to check the cancellation fees that the airline will charge when you book your flight.
- If you cancel your flight and are eligible for a refund after the cancellation charges have been applied to it.
- If you need to change your flight, you may be subject to fees as well. It's important to check your ticket for details on fees and restrictions before making any changes.
- In certain circumstances, such as a medical emergency or military deployment, Lufthansa CityLine may waive cancellation fees or offer other accommodations. It's always best to contact the airline directly to discuss your options.
Lufthansa CityLine Cancellation Policy 24-Hours
Hansaline 24-Hour Cancellations
The full refund is allotted if the ticket is canceled within 24 hours of purchase and the difference between departure and booking date is seven or more days
Under Lufthansa CityLine 24-hour cancellation policy, you are allowed to cancel any flight within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund if the flight departs at least 7 days later (i.e., after 168 hours). This policy applies to all types of fares.
Passengers who cancel their flight within 7 days of travel or more than 24 hours after purchasing their ticket will be charged a fee.
- When you book tickets from the United States, a 24-hour policy may apply. The Hansaline Reporting Corporation (ARC) supports a 24-hour cancellation policy in the United States.
- This data is gathered from various sources Airlinesmap.com cannot guarantee policy changes from Lufthansa CityLine side. For you to contact Hansaline official phone number +49 69 86 799 799 directly.
Lufthansa CityLine Cancellation Policy Due To Weather
If Lufthansa CityLine has canceled your flight either due to a technical issue or weather conditions the airline will contact you as soon as possible and will ask you whether you want the airline to book a new flight for you or you want a refund on your current flight. In most cases, Hansaline will rebook you on the first available flight as soon as possible, but if there is no flight available the airline will try to make the passenger as comfortable as possible and arrange accommodation for you nearby the airport. It's important to check with Hansaline to confirm their specific policies and procedures for weather-related cancellations, as they may vary depending on the circumstances. You can contact their customer service hotline or check their website for the most up-to-date information.
Lufthansa CityLine cancellation fee
Every airline charges a particular amount when you cancel your flight based on what fare type you chose and at what time you decided to cancel your flight. Here is the detailed table on the cancellation charges of Hansaline:
Within 24 hours of purchase (if purchased at least 7 days before departure)
60-+ days before departure
31 – 59 days before departure
7 – 30 days before departure
6 days-1 hour before departure
Ways to Cancel a Lufthansa CityLine Flight
Lufthansa CityLine provides its client with an abundance of options through which they can cancel their flight. Here we have mentioned all the ways to cancel a Hansaline flight:
Follow these steps to cancel your Lufthansa CityLine flight:
- Log into your account on the Hansaline website https://www.lufthansacityline.com/.
- Navigate to the "My Trips" section on the website.
- Find the flight you want to cancel.
- Click on the "Cancel Flight" button and follow the prompts to complete the cancellation process.
Over the phone:
You can also cancel your Lufthansa CityLine flight by calling their customer service hotline. Be sure to have your reservation number and any other relevant information on hand when you make the call.
At the Counter:
If you're near a Lufthansa CityLine airport ticket counter or kiosk, you can also cancel your flight in person. This can be a good option if you need to make last-minute changes to your travel plans.
Lufthansa CityLine Refund Policy
The airline has mentioned on its website that it does not offer refundable fares, as it helps keep its fares low for all passengers but still, the airline provides refunds based on when you cancel your ticket after charging the cancellation fee mentioned above. However, you will be entitled to a full refund if:
- You cancel your flight at least 60 days prior to departure.
- You cancel a flight within 24 hours as long as it departs at least 7 days later.
- Your flight is canceled by the airline itself
- If your flight is delayed by at least 2 hours.
- Your flight is rescheduled and the new flight does not suit you.
- You are forced to cancel your flight due to serious illness, death, jury duty, etc., provided you can produce satisfactory documentary evidence and the airline agrees.
How To Get Lufthansa CityLine Refund?
Here are the steps through which you can get a refund on your Lufthansa CityLine flight:
- Go to the airline's official website https://www.lufthansacityline.com/.
- Select the “My Trips” option on the website.
- On the next page, enter the required information like Last name and Confirmation code.
- Click on “Continue” at the bottom of the page (you’ll be taken to the Reservation Summary page)
- Select Cancel Reservation
- Now, the page will show you the refund amount with the cancellation fees on the last page.
Lufthansa CityLine Contact Information:
Hansaline air wants to make sure that its passengers are well tended to and all their queries get answered, that’s why it has launched different ways through which the passengers can contact the airline. Here are the ways through which you can contact Lufthansa CityLine:
- Via Call: Lufthansa CityLine Cancellation Phone Number is +49 69 86 799 799 (toll-free open 24/7)
- Via Chatbot: The airline has a bot present on its website that tries to answer all your queries and help you with your problems.
How Do I Cancel My Flight on Lufthansa CityLine?
If you have reserved a flight ticket with Lufthansa CityLine but due to some urgency, you need to cancel it. You can do a Hansaline air cancellation in two ways - online or by telephone.
Lufthansa CityLine refund and cancellation phone +49 69 86 799 799.
Let's know all those steps:
Method #1: Canceling Lufthansa CityLine Flight within 24 Hours
Gather your Hansaline flight details:
Collect your flight itinerary, personal information, and flight confirmation number.
Go To Hansaline Cancellation page:
Find your Lufthansa CityLine trip by entering your personal, flight, and credit card details and clicking “Find My Trip” on the website https://www.lufthansacityline.com/.
Click the cancel button:
Now click on the Cancel button to cancel your e-ticket.
Make a Call With Hansaline for refund:
Dial +49 69 86 799 799 and cancel Lufthansa CityLine ticket over the phone
Send Hansaline an email for cancellation:
You can request a full refund through email. Send an Lufthansa CityLine e-mail to Refunds.
Method #2: Changing Lufthansa CityLine Flight
Visit the Hansaline website:
Go to https://www.lufthansacityline.com/ then click on the My Trips option.
Input your flight details:
Type in your first and last name and Hansaline flight confirmation number.
Change the dates and details:
Enter the Lufthansa CityLine new flight details carefully.
Click the new flight:
Click on the Hansaline new flight, and the website will automatically calculate the new cost for your flight
Pay for the new flight:
Input your credit card details to pay for the new tickets.
Good to go now you have new change tickets
Lufthansa CityLine Cancellation and Reimbursement FAQ's
Ask your Question
Active users can help in quick.