Are you currently looking for a reputable Polish airline that you can put your faith in to? If the answer to that question is yes, then LOT Polish Airlines is the one you should go for. Go and visit www.lot.com for further details.
LOT Polish Airlines:
LOT Polish Airlines is the flag bearer for the country of Poland. This airline is legally known as Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT S.A. LOT Polish Airlines is totally based in Warsaw. It was first established on the 29th of December 1928. This airline is one of the world’s oldest and reputable airlines which are still in operation. LOT Polish Airlines covers a lot of different destinations across the globe but they all generate from it’s hub at Warsaw Chopin Airport. LOT Polish Airlines is also one of the members of the Star Alliance. This airline is one of the most used and most recommended airlines of all time. They have in place for a several years and through these years they have built an empire of their own. The people of Poland use this airline for any kind of travel. Be it international or domestic.
LOT Polish Airlines History:
LOT Polish Airlines was first established by the government of Poland as a self-governing corporation. This airline was established to take over the pre-existing domestic airline known as Aerolot which was established in 1922 and another pre-existing domestic airline known as Aero which was established in 1925. LOT Polish Airlines started executing its operations from the 1st of January 1929. This airline started providing its flight services from Warsaw to Krakow, Lwow, Gdansk, Poznan, Katowice, Bydgoszcz, and finally to Wilno in 1932. The first aircraft which were used by this airline were Junkers F.13 and Fokker F.VII. LOT Polish started doing its first international services to Vienna from the 2nd of August 1929. LOT have a very world renowned logo and this logo was first chosen also at this point in time. This logo was designed by a visual artist from Warsaw. LOT also made an achievement by being accepted by the IATA in 1930.
LOT Polish Airlines Overview:
LOT Polish Airlines fleet consists of various and a large number of aircraft. It has one of the largest fleets in the entire world. It has a total of 90 working aircrafts in its fleet. These aircrafts consist of flights such as Boeing 737-400, Boeing 737-700, Bombardier CRJ-700, Embraer 170, De Havilland Dash 8-400, etc. It has also ordered various aircraft such as two Boeing 787-9s, nine Boeing 737 Max 8, and two Boeing 737-800s. It also consists of a very reputable historic fleet which consisted of aircraft such as Douglas DC-8-62, Embraer 135, Junkers F.13, PWS 24,etc.
LOT Polish Airlines Destinations And Hubs:
LOT Polish Airlines covers a lot of destinations across the globe. It provides its flight services to around 131 destinations across various countries such as Europe, Asia, Middle East and North America. It has a specially dense European network which helps them reach to various destinations. It covers destinations such as Tirana in Albania, Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, Montreal and Toronto in Canada, Delhi and Goa in India, Budapest in Hungary, etc. LOT has two main hubs. They are Warsaw Chopin Airport and Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport. It also has codeshare agreements with various airlines such as EgyptAir, Lufthansa, Luxair, etc.
LOT Polish Airlines Specialty:
LOT provides you with a lot of special features. It has a very effective system which allows you to upgrade your ticket to a higher class at very attractive prices. This airline also allows to choose your preferred seat in an airplane. It also allows you to buy more baggage allowance online prior to your flight so that you don’t need to stick just to your given free baggage allowance. Not just that, this airline also allows you to choose from a delicious premium menu of on-board food and beverages.
LOT Polish Airlines Baggage Allowance:
LOT PolishAirlines provides different baggage allowances for different classes.
- LOT Business Class: For this class, the baggage allowance is 3 pieces which should not exceed a weight of 32kgs for intercontinental flights. And for international flights, they allow 2 bags which shouldn’t weigh more than 32kgs. They also allow a carry on baggage of 2 bags up to 9kgs of weight.
- LOT Premium Economy: For both intercontinental and international flights, the baggage allowance is 2 bags which shouldn’t weigh more than 23kgs. They also allow a carry-on baggage of 2 bags and both of them should not weigh more than 12kgs.
- LOT Economy Class (Standard Flex): For intercontinental flights, they allow 2 bags which shouldn’t weigh more than 23kgs. And for international and domestic flights, they allow 1 bag of 23kgs. They also allow a carry-on baggage of 1 bag up to 8kgs.
- LOT Economy Saver: For intercontinental flights, they allow 2 bags which shouldn’t weigh more than 23kgs. They also allow a carry-on baggage of 1 bag which should not weigh more than 8kgs.
LOT Polish Airlines Food And Beverages:
LOT Polish Airlines provide a very generous allowance for food and beverages. They provide free means depending on the destination, duration and time of the flight. They have a premium meal menu from where you can choose your favourite. They also have a LOT Sky Bar on-board.
LOT Polish Airlines Booking:
LOT Airlines have a very flexible booking system. You can just visit their official website which is open 24 hours of the day and book your flight any time you want to. You can book LOT flights from ticket counters as well.
LOT Polish Airlines Classes:
LOT Polish Airlines has various classes for you to choose from. They are:
- LOT Business Class: This is the best class provided to you on board. The prices of this class might be a bit high but they are worth all of it
- LOT Premium Economy Class: This is the second best class provided by the airline.
- LOT Economy Class: The prices of the tickets for this class is relatively less and affordable.
- LOT Economy Saver: The services provided in this class is less just as the price of the tickets.
It's very easy to claim LOT Polish Airlines cancellation and LOT Polish Airlines refund call direct phone number of +48 22 577 77 55 or visit official site http://www.lot.com/ manage bookings. You may have the option to refund or cancellation.