Note: This not airlines official number. It may connect you with travel agency.
Hainan Airliness check-in
Hainan Airliness check-in process passengers reach the airport before 2 hours of scheduled departure time for all domestic flights and reach the minimum of 3 hours before departure time for international flights. You should have the boarding pass at least 45 minutes before the scheduled departure for all domestic Hainan flights and 60 minutes before the scheduled departure on international Hainan flights.
Remember that web check-in for your Hainan flight opens 24 hours prior to departure. and closes 60 minutes before takeoff.
Before reaching the Hainan Airliness airport, the travel documents must be arranged which are as follows:
- A valid passport or government-issued identification
- E-ticket number
- The name and details of your Hainan air flight
Procedure Of Check-in For Hainan Airlines
Here are the different ways to do it:
- Check-in Online
- Check-in at Airport
- Check-in Counter
- Check-in Desk
Hainan Airliness Web Check-in
You can access online web check-in 24 hours before departure time and stop 60 minutes before departure.
Here are the steps for Hainan Web check-in:
- Go to Hainan air main webpage (https://www.hainanairlines.com/)
- Click on the Check-in options
- Type in relevant information like the confirmation number and the passenger's name
- Please select the continue button
- Download your boarding card from Hainan Airliness.
Hainan Airliness Mobile Check-in Steps
To use Hainan air mobile check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- Access the Hainan App from your mobile
- Select the Mobile Check-in facility option from the menu
- Enter your surname and Hainan flights e-ticket number
- follow the on-screen instructions
- Now download your Hainan air Boarding Card or save it on your phone
Airport kiosk machine Check-in Steps
- You have to go to the airport and find the kiosk machine check-in area
- Touch the kiosk screen to start the check-in process
- Enter your Hainan flight e-ticket number and your last name
- Review your flight details and confirm your check-in
- print your boarding pass
Hainan Airliness Ticket Counter Check-in Steps
To use Hainan air's ticket counter check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the airport and look for the Hainan Airliness ticket counter.
- Present your Hainan booking confirmation to the agent at the counter.
- The agent verifies your booking
- Then confirm the check-in request
- The agent will issue your boarding pass.
Hainan Airliness Boarding pass
Passengers must show both their boarding pass and a government-issued photo identity card to the gate agent before boarding a Hainan flight. So that passengers can board the plane.
Get a boarding pass at an airport Kiosk machine
- Find the kiosk machine check-in area
- Enter your booking confirmation number then your last name.
- Select your Hainan flight
- Confirm your Details
- Print or download the Hainan boarding pass
Get a boarding pass at Airline Check-In Counter
- Go to the airport
- Find Hainan air check-in counter
- Show your ticket to the agent at the counter
- An agent will verify your booking and confirm your check-in
- Now you can get your boarding pass
While flying with Hainan, passengers can expedite the check-in process by arranging all their travel documents in advance using any of the above options.
For information check Hainan official website Link https://www.hainanairlines.com/.
Ask your Question
Active users can help in quick.