Are you looking for a reputable airline that you can trust? If you are then Czech Airlines is the right place to be. Go and visit www.czechairlines.com for further information about its flight services.
The national airline of the Czech Republic is Czech Airlines. This is the most reputable airline in the country of Czech. The head office of this airline is on the grounds of the 6th district Prague, Vokovice. The main hub of this airline is at Vaclav Havel Airport Prague. This airline company specializes in the handling of mainly scheduled flights.
“OK Plus" is a frequent flyer program which is run by the Czech Airlines in mention to the airline’s International Air Transport Association nomination along with the term of approval. Ok Plus is also featured daily in its previous uniform and is the face of the Czech Republic on aircraft registrations. Ok Plus is also a member of the SkyTeam alliance.
Czech Airlines made a record of carrying 2.26 million passengers in 2016. This was a 13 percent increase since 2015. The airline has its own aircraft maintenance company known as the Czech Airlines Techniques. This airline is also the fifth oldest working airline in the entire world.
Czech Airlines History:
Czech Airlines was first established on the 6th of October 1923. It was established by the Czechoslovak Government. It started its operations just twenty-three days after its establishment. Its first flight was a transport fight that flew between Prague and Bratislava. It only operated domestic flights in the first. And then it finally started its international operations with flights from Prague to Bratislava and on to Zagreb in Yugoslavia and all this happened in the year 1930. In 1939, after the dismemberment of Czechoslovakia, the airline came to an end. Czech Airlines was the world’s first victim of mass airplane hijacking in 1950. Czech Airlines also became the world's third airline to fly jet services using Tupolev Tu-104A in 1957. This airline was also the only airline to operate the Tupolev Tu-104A other than Aeroflot. Czech Airlines started its first transatlantic flight services with a flight to Havana using a Bristol Britannia on the 3rd of February 1962.
Czech Airlines Overview:
The Czech Airlines fleet consists of different types of aircraft. Its fleet consists of six A319-100s, one Airbus A330-300s, six ATR 72-500s, and one Boeing 737-800s as of 2019. It has also ordered seven Airbus A320neos which are supposed to be delivered by 2021.
The Czech Airlines had a very vast and expanded fleet which consisted of various top-notch aircraft. These aircraft include Airbus A320-200s, Ford Trimotor, Lisunov Li-2, Douglas DC-3, and various other renowned aircraft.
Czech Airlines Destinations And Hubs:
Czech Airlines provides its flight services to twenty-seven year-round and five seasonal destinations in 24 countries all over the globe. This airline mainly handles its flight in Europe along with three other Asian destinations such as Beirut, Seoul-Incheon, and Riyadh. It also has various codeshare agreements with various partners. Due to this reason, Czech Airlines provides its flight services to more than 110 destinations in 45 countries just from Prague.
Czech Airlines have its main hub in Vaclav Havel Airport Prague.
Czech Airlines Specialty:
The Ok Plus program provides a range of facilities to the passengers of this airline. They give membership cards which can be used every time you book a ticket or you can also use it for baggage allowance, food, and beverages, etc.
They have amazing pet transportation techniques that allow it’s passengers to travel with their pets in ease.
Czech Airlines Baggage Allowance:
Czech Airlines provides different baggage allowance for different classes.
- Economy Lite: The airline allows one cabin baggage of up to 8kilos of dimensions 55×45×25cm.
- Economy Plus: The airline allows one cabin baggage of up to 8 kilos and of dimensions 55×45×25cm. It also allows one personal item to take on board up to 3kilos and of dimensions 40×13×15cm.
- Flex Economy: The baggage allowance for this class is the same as Economy Plus as the airline lets you carry one cabin baggage of up to 8kilos and of dimensions 55×45×25cm, along with one personal item of up to 3kilos and of dimensions 40×13×15cm.
- Business Lite: The airline allows two cabin baggage of up to 8kilos and of dimensions 55×45×25cm. It also allows one personal item of up to 3 kilos and of dimensions 40×30×15cm.
- Business: The baggage allowance for this class is the same as Business Lite.
If your luggage exceeds this free allowance you have to pay for the excess luggage per kilogram.
Czech Airlines Food And Beverages:
Czech Airlines provides its passengers with various tasty and delicious food and beverages to choose from. They have a wonderful menu that differs from one class to another, one flight to another and according to the duration of the journey and the flight time.
Czech Airlines Booking:
Czech Airlines have their own website which has the facility of booking flights online. This lets it’s passengers book flights from anywhere anytime. It also has ticket booking counters for your convenience.
Czech Airlines Classes:
Czech Airlines have a bunch of class for you to choose from. They are.
- Economy Lite: The price of the tickets is less and so is the number of benefits. But it is the most affordable one.
- Economy Plus: It gets a few more benefits than Economy Lite.
- Flex Economy: This class provides its passengers with various facilities.
- Business Lite: The price of the tickets might be a bit high but gives you wondrous benefits.
5. Business: The price of the tickets is the highest but the passengers get the most number of benefits from this class.
It's very easy to claim Czech Airlines cancellation and Czech Airlines refund call direct phone number of +420 284 000 601 or visit official site https://www.csa.cz manage bookings. You may have the option to refund or cancellation.