Austral Airlines FAQ's
1. Can I travel with a stroller at Austral Airlines?
Yes, the passengers can get a stroller on request. This will be given for free subject to availability.
2. What if my luggage is misplaced in Austral Airlines?
You need to inform the Austral airlines authorities and they are there to help you out.
3. Can I be denied boarding in Austral Airlines if my name or title on the booking does not match the details on my photo identity card?
Yes. The tickets and the photo identity proofs will be checked at the entry gate and if there is difference in name and other things on the tickets and the photo identity proofs then the passengers cannot take the flight however a request can be made to the airlines authorities in advance.
4. What is required to enter the airport terminal and check-in at the counter Austral Airlines?
At the airport terminal there will be documents check and passengers need to show their tickets and the proofs. They will be allowed to enter only of they have valid documents. At the check in counter they need to get the luggage checked in and also, they will get the boarding pass.
5. What is allowed in cabin baggage Austral Airlines?
The passengers will be allowed to carry up to 23 Kgs of baggage in the cargo and they can carry a handbag with them which should not be more than 7 Kgs. They can carry laptops, umbrellas, overcoat, hats etc. They can also carry their own food provided the food is packed well.
6. Can we carry food and alcohol is allowed in Austral Airlines?
There will be good food served on the flight and if the passengers want to carry their own food then they can do so. The food needs to be packed well and it should not be messy or smelly. The passengers will get free water bottle and alcohol will be serve there in limited quantity.
7. How can I pre book extra baggage and its charges Austral Airlines?
If there is extra baggage, then that must be pre booked. The passengers can make provision for the same online and payment can also made online.
8. How can I get discounted coupons Austral Airlines?
If the passengers need to get the discounted coupons, then they need to see the portal of the airlines. There will be all updated details. The airlines announce such seasonal discounted coupons from time to time.
9. Does austral global Airlines have WIFI?
Yes. There are many entertainment facilities provided on board and WIFI will be offered for free. The passengers need to get the app downloaded with their phones on flight mode.
10. Does Austral global Airlines provide food? veg /non veg. And can I carry my own snack onboard to eat?
There will be good provision of freshly made food and the food ill be made by the expert chefs. Some special meals will be provided on request. The passengers can also carry their own food onboard and that will be pre checked.
11. How I can make reservation with direct Austral Airlines?
The direct booking can be done through airlines portal. There will be details of the flight schedule and the passengers need to check the current fares before they book the flight.
12. How can do date change in Austral Airlines flight?
If the date of the flight must be changed then the application must be made to the airlines authorities. The changes will be made only if the flights are available.
13. What is direct phone number of Austral Airlines customer care?
If there are any queries or requests to be made, then the passengers can call the direct number of the airlines that is :+54 11 4130 3000. This line is available from Monday to Saturday between 8 a. m to 9. Pm and on Sunday from 11.00 to 6.00 p.m.
14. What onboard services will this Austral Airlines offer?
There are many good onboard services that this airlines offer. There will be good food and entertainment facilities offered.
15. Will Austral Airlines have air conditioned buses to take people to the aircraft?
Yes. There is a bus facility provided to reach to the plane. These buses are very spacious and comfortable as well. The passengers can travel easily to the aircraft.
16. Can I interline my Austral Airlines flight with other domestic and/or international airlines?
No. the Austral airlines does not have partnership with any other airlines and no connected flights will be available.
17. How to book tickets for Austral Airlines?
The passengers can either book the tickets through an agent or they can also do that on their own through the official portal of the airlines. There will be schedule given and the candidates need to check that before the book there flight tickets now.