Note: This not airlines official number. It may connect you with travel agency.
Alitalia Airlines Web Check-in Online And Boarding Pass Complete Information
Web Check-in is an appreciated service as you can do it from the comfort of being in your own bed. The process is comfortable, convenient, and time-saving and can be done with putting minimum effort. Here on this page, let's know about the Alitalia airlines check-in process and boarding pass and forget the days when you used to hustle for the proper knowledge.
Alitalia Airlines Check-in fee
There is no check-in fee if you opt to check in without extra baggage or choose free seats. But, if you have used any additional services of Alitalia at the check-in window, then you may need to pay for that.
Documents Required for Alitalia Airlines Check-in
Reservation Code or Ticket Number
One valid photo identification or two valid identification issued by the National, state, or federal government.
Passport or Visas
Credit Card that was used to book the ticket
Travel Authorisation and consent for travel with minors.
Medications and Adequate Health Documents
Benefits of the Alitalia web check-in Online
There are numerous benefits of web check-in. We have listed the major ones below.
- Select seats, and upgrade or change them.
- View flight status, and add baggage.
- Save time and energy
- Prefer convenience.
Alitalia Web Check-in Process Step-by-Step Guide
Here is a step-by-step guide specially curated for passengers who want to know the proper process for Alitalia web check-in.
Read the steps and enrich your knowledge;
- Visit the Alitalia airlines official website.
- Find the check-in option and click on it.
- Fill in the required information like booking reference number and last name.
- Select the flight and passenger for which you want to check in.
- Find the “continue to seat selection” button.
- Select suitable seats and submit them.
- Now, go to the passenger details.
- Add your passport details and other details as required. Click continue to go further.
- After verifying the passenger details, click “Continue to Payment”.
- Pay the charges as required and click “Continue to boarding pass”.
When Can You do Alitalia Airlines check-in?
Check-in is the time during which you are allowed to complete your check-in.
- If you are planning to do your check-in online, the check-in starts 48 hours before the flight’s departure.
- If you are planning to do your check-in online and travel to/ from the U.S.A, the check-in starts 24 hours before the flight’s departure.
FLIGHTS FROM ITALY
If you are taking a flight from Italy and departing from Rome Fiumicino:
- If you are taking a domestic flight and Schengen area, the check-in time is 40 minutes prior to the flight’s departure.
- If you are taking an international haul flight and an extra Schengen area, the check-in time is 60 minutes prior to the flight’s departure.
Check-in operations for all ITA Airways’ flights departing from Rome Fiumicino airport are carried out at Terminal 1.
Departure flights from the rest of Italy:
- If you are taking a domestic flight, the check-in time is 35 minutes prior to the flight’s departure.
- If you are taking an international medium-haul flight, the check-in time is 45 minutes prior to the flight’s departure.
- If you are taking an international long-haul flight, the check-in time is 60 minutes prior to the flight’s departure
- If you are planning medium-haul international flights(Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Belgrade, Berlin, Brussels, Bucarest, Budapest, Copenaghen, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hamburg, Larnaca, London (Heathrow, London City), Luxembourg, Madrid, Malaga, Malta, Marseille, Montpellier, Moscow, Munich, Nice, Paris (Charles de Gaulle, Orly), Podgorica, Prague, Sofia, St. Petersburg, Tirana, Tolouse, Valencia, Warsaw, Zurich) then the check-in time is 40 minutes prior to the flight’s departure.
- If you are planning long-haul international flights(Boston, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Havana, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Miami, New Delhi, New York, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Tokyo, Toronto, Washington) then the check-in time is 60 minutes prior to the flight’s departure.
- If you are traveling to the United States, please make sure you get to the check-in desks at least 3 hours and a half before your departure time for the document verification.
- If you are traveling with your pet, make sure you get to the check-in desk at least 90 minutes prior to your departure time.
How to Print Alitalia Airlines boarding pass?
If you want to print your boarding pass then you need to read these below-mentioned steps;
- Go to the official website of Alitalia Airlines.
- Login to your account
- On the dashboard, click on the option to view your flight details. Select the flight to download the boarding pass.
- Click on the “print boarding pass option”.
- Your boarding pass will show on the screen. Now, you can choose to print it or save it in PDF format or print it later.
- You can get your boarding pass at the Kiosk or can ask the staff at the check-in Airport counter.
Note: If you are traveling to/from the U.S.A, then you can’t print your boarding pass, you need to go to the check-in counter 3 hours before the flight’s departure.
Different kinds of Alitalia Airlines check-in and the ways of doing
Alitalia Airlines offer multiple options to check in. The passengers can use whatever suits them better. The methods of check-in are listed below.
The passengers can choose to check-in online as it is the easiest yet most efficient method of check-in.
How to do Alitalia Web Check-in online?
To do Alitalia web check-in online, you need to do the following;
- Visit the official website of Alitalia airlines.
- Find the check-in option and press it to continue the process.
- Enter the confirmation number and last name.
- Submit it. The booking dashboard will open on the screen. Select the flight for which you wanna check in. Enter passenger details and do as directed.
Mobile check-in facility has given wings to those who do not want to invest themselves completely in a task such as a check-in process.
Through, the mobile check-in facility, the check-in process can be completed from the comfort of your home while sitting on your favorite couch.
How does Alitalia Moblie Check-in work?
To do mobile check-in, follow the steps mentioned below;
- Download Alitalia's mobile app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and log in to your Alitalia account.
- Select the flight for which you want to check in.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the check-in process and receive your boarding pass.
- Save the boarding pass on your smartphone or print it out if needed.
- Show the boarding pass at the airport security checkpoint and at the gate when boarding your flight.
Airport check-in can be used as a last option when no other method of check-in can work for you.
How to do Alitalia Airport Check-in?
Follow these steps;
- To check-in at the airport, you have to reach early at the airport.
- Locate the check-in counter at the airport as soon as you reach the airport.
- Show documents to the staff so they can match the details with the airline data.
- After verifying the details, the airport staff will give you permission to board the flight in form of a document, called a boarding pass.
This method is used as self-service to get the boarding pass at the airport. The kiosk helpdesk is situated inside the airport premises. A separate computer terminal is dedicated to the self-service kiosk purpose.
How to do kiosk check-in?
- Reach the airport and locate the kiosk helpdesk.
- Get your documents verified at the kiosk and your boarding pass will be issued.
Alitalia Airlines customer care service
Alitalia Airlines provides the best customer care services to passengers. The passengers can reach them through chat or call.
Connect via call
Passengers can dial the customer care helpline number for any help or assistance they need from the airline staff. The customer care staff at Alitalia is generous and trained to provide the best solution to the queries raised during check-in, booking, adding baggage, etc.
To reach the airlines through the chat option, the passenger needs to visit the official website of Alitalia airlines. On the website, they need to find the chat option. Trained agents are dedicated to the service of passengers 24x7.
Ask your Question
Active users can help in quick.