Air Tahiti FAQ's
1. Can I be denied boarding on Air Tahiti if my name or title on the booking does not match the details on my photo identity card?
Yes, you can be denied boarding if your name or your title on the boarding does not match the details on your photo identity card. This is one important protocol followed by the airline to uphold their security. If you had to change surname due to marriage purpose you can always take that up to the Air Tahiti authority.
2. What is required to enter the airport terminal and check-in at the counter of Air Tahiti?
To make it through the airport terminal and the check-in at the counter, hassle-free make sure you have all your necessary documents. For starters, you need to have a copy of your e-ticket then make sure you have your government authorised ID card along with you. Once these are verified you will be handed over your boarding pass.
3. What is allowed in cabin baggage in Air Tahiti?
Since the size and compartments of Air Tahiti does not allow much space for one to carry too many items, thus the airline only permits only one handbag and few other like laptop and camera that can be stowed in the baggage compartments offered.
4. Can we carry food and alcohol is allowed in Air Tahiti flight?
Yes, you can bring tinned or canned food but not fresh food, unfortunately. However, you can carry alcohol in Air Tahiti flight with a little restriction on the limit which has been revised recently. Do check with the airline before going forward with your plan.
5. How can I pre-book Air Tahiti extra baggage and its charges?
Yes, you can pre-book your extra baggage with Air Tahiti by simply paying some extra charges. You can either do it in advance on their website or one of their ticket offices. However, if you miss out on the opportunity to book it in advance you can always do it on the day of your departure at the airport.
6. How can I get discounted coupons with Air Tahiti airlines?
Air Tahiti in collaboration with One Travel offers its passengers some exciting offers and discounts on their tickets. Booking your tickets from this site might benefit you a lot.
7. Does Air Tahiti have WIFI?
Yes, Air Tahiti does offer WIFI to its passengers to make their experience even more entertaining.
8. Does Air Tahiti provide food? veg /non-veg. And can I carry my snack onboard to eat?
Yes, Air Tahiti does serve food on board, including both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. You have to however specify to the airline authority about your special requirement to get so. Thus, make sure you place your order beforehand.
9. How I can make a reservation with direct Air Tahiti airlines?
Booking tickets with Air Tahiti directly isn’t much of a task. All you have to do is simply visit their website and you will get all the necessary information available on their home page.
10. How can do date change in Air Tahiti flight?
If you request to change your date or time of your flight with Air Tahiti, such change will not attract any extra charge or fare from their part. All the amendments will be taken care of without any charge. However, if the request involves a change in itinerary or a little modification in the date or time of your flight then that might attract some charges.
11. What is the direct phone number of Air Tahiti customer care?
If you have any enquiry regarding your flight you can always take it up to the authorities of the airline personally. Dial (24/7): +689 40 86 42 11 and clear your doubts. or you reach here https://www.airtahiti.com/contact-us.
12. What onboard services will Air Tahiti offer?
Onboard, Air Tahiti offers a wide range of meals for their passengers to choose from. Their entertainment section is taken care of with the availability of WIFI and various other devices like the TV loaded with some of the best and latest TV shows, movies and music.
13. Will Air Tahiti have air-conditioned buses to take people to the aircraft?
No, Air Tahiti will have no air-conditioned bus to take their passengers to the aircraft from the airport.
14. Can I interline my Air Tahiti flight with other domestic and/or international airlines?
You will be glad to know that, Air Tahiti, unlike other flights, allows their customers to interline their flight with some other domestic and/or international airlines.
15. How to book tickets for Air Tahiti airlines?
If you want to book your tickets with Air Tahiti airlines, visit their website at https://www.airtahiti.com/. On their home page, you will find the options to book your ticket, fill in your details and you are good to go.
16. Is smoking allowed in Air Tahiti airlines?
No, smoking is strictly prohibited in Air Tahiti airlines that include e-cigarettes too.
17. Can I make a reservation online using my credit card if I’m booking a flight for someone else?
Yes, there is no such restriction. You can book tickets for others using your payment modes.
18. Where can I learn about the airline’s special offers?
If you want to learn about the airline’s current special offers you can simply visit their official website https://www.airtahiti.com while booking you will be provided with the latest discounts and offers.
19. Can I carry my medicines in flight?
Yes if you have to take medicine during flight ours you can carry your medicine in your carry-on baggage. However, it is advised to carry a proper prescription with you in case of emergency or inquiry.