Note: This not airlines official number. It may connect you with travel agency.
Air New Zealands check-in
Air New Zealands check-in process passengers reach the airport before 2 hours of scheduled departure time for all domestic flights and reach the minimum of 3 hours before departure time for international flights. You should have the boarding pass at least 45 minutes before the scheduled departure for all domestic New zealand flights and 60 minutes before the scheduled departure on international New zealand flights.
Remember that web check-in for your New zealand flight opens 24 hours prior to departure. and closes 60 minutes before takeoff.
Before reaching the Air New Zealands airport, the travel documents must be arranged which are as follows:
- A valid passport or government-issued identification
- E-ticket number
- The name and details of your New zealand air flight
Procedure Of Check-in For Air New Zealand
Here are the different ways to do it:
- Check-in Online
- Check-in at Airport
- Check-in Counter
- Check-in Desk
Air New Zealands Web Check-in
You can access online web check-in 24 hours before departure time and stop 60 minutes before departure.
Here are the steps for New zealand Web check-in:
- Go to New zealand air main webpage (https://www.airnewzealand.com)
- Click on the Check-in options
- Type in relevant information like the confirmation number and the passenger's name
- Please select the continue button
- Download your boarding card from Air New Zealands.
Air New Zealands Mobile Check-in Steps
To use New zealand air mobile check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- Access the New zealand App from your mobile
- Select the Mobile Check-in facility option from the menu
- Enter your surname and New zealand flights e-ticket number
- follow the on-screen instructions
- Now download your New zealand air Boarding Card or save it on your phone
Airport kiosk machine Check-in Steps
- You have to go to the airport and find the kiosk machine check-in area
- Touch the kiosk screen to start the check-in process
- Enter your New zealand flight e-ticket number and your last name
- Review your flight details and confirm your check-in
- print your boarding pass
Air New Zealands Ticket Counter Check-in Steps
To use New zealand air's ticket counter check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the airport and look for the Air New Zealands ticket counter.
- Present your New zealand booking confirmation to the agent at the counter.
- The agent verifies your booking
- Then confirm the check-in request
- The agent will issue your boarding pass.
Air New Zealands Boarding pass
Passengers must show both their boarding pass and a government-issued photo identity card to the gate agent before boarding a New zealand flight. So that passengers can board the plane.
Get a boarding pass at an airport Kiosk machine
- Find the kiosk machine check-in area
- Enter your booking confirmation number then your last name.
- Select your New zealand flight
- Confirm your Details
- Print or download the New zealand boarding pass
Get a boarding pass at Airline Check-In Counter
- Go to the airport
- Find New zealand air check-in counter
- Show your ticket to the agent at the counter
- An agent will verify your booking and confirm your check-in
- Now you can get your boarding pass
While flying with New zealand, passengers can expedite the check-in process by arranging all their travel documents in advance using any of the above options.
For information check New zealand official website Link https://www.airnewzealand.com.
Ask your Question
Active users can help in quick.