Air Arabia FAQ's
1. what is the checking procedure at the counters for Air Arabia?
Check in counters for Air Arabia is opened 3 hours before the departure and is closed at exactly one hour before the departure.
You are also allowed to check in online via the official website https://www.airarabia.com/en or the official application. You can check in online from your smartphone having proper internet connection from 24 hours to 36 hours before the departure.
2. Can I be denied boarding if my name or title on the booking does not match the details on my photo identity card?
Yes. If your name or title does not match the details on your issued photo identity card then your boarding will surely be denied. No airline will allow a person without proper identification to travel from one country to another. That is a risk too big to take and no airline will take it.
3. What is required to enter the airport terminal and the check-in at the counter?
It is compulsory to carry your passport which has been issued and verified by the government along with your boarding pass and your luggage when you are travelling by air. The boarding pass will then be verified both by the airport security and the airline security. And if, in case, you are travelling with an infant, you are required to carry the infant’s birth certificate for his/her identification.
4. What is allowed in cabin baggage Air Arabia?
Air Arabia gives all their passengers a generous cabin baggage allowance of 10kilos which should be within the dimensions of 55×40×20cm irrespective of the class booked.
5. Can we carry food and alcohol in Air Arabia flights?
Air Arabia does not allow their passengers to carry any kind of alcoholic drinks or any liquid substance on-board. They have a strict no-drinking law that everyone needs to abide by. You can neither carry any kind of food on-board other than baby or medicinal food or anything similar.
6. How can I pre-book Air Arabia extra baggage and its charges?
You can pre-book Air Arabia extra baggage and its charges using their official website ( www.airarabia.com ). They charge a very generous and minimal fee per extra kilogram.
7. How can I get discounted coupons on Air Arabia flights?
You can get discounted coupons on Air Arabia flights by using either its website or its ticket counters. They provide different types of discounts and coupons throughout the year. You can also use various travel agencies available for booking tickets since they provide different travel packages that offer discounted coupons.
8. Does Air Arabia have Wi-Fi?
Yes. Air Arabia has Wi-Fi. They believe in hospitality and so they make sure their passengers are connected with the rest of the world on-board after take off.
9. Does Air Arabia provide food? Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian. And can I carry my own snack on-board to eat?
Air Arabia provides a very large selection of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food for you too choose from. They provide their passengers with top-notch food. But they do not let you carry your own snack on-board.
10. How can I make reservations with direct Air Arabia Airlines?
You can book flight tickets with Air Arabia Airlines directly from their official website or the other ticket booking websites that are available.
11. How can we do date change in Air Arabia Airlines flights?
It is very simple as the date and your destination of your respective Air Arabia flight can be changed using their official website. On the official website you will find a section why you can change or alter your flight date or time according to your wish. The ticket will be available as soon as you make the change.
12. What is the direct phone number for Air Arabia Airlines customer care?
Air Arabia has different phone numbers for each different countries and states. All you have to do is visit their website which has all the phone numbers and you can get the one you are looking for. You can find direct number of Air Arabia here https://www.airarabia.com/en/call-centre.
13. What on-board services will Air Arabia offer?
Air Arabia provides tons of amazing on-board services on their flights to make sure their passengers have a great time on-board. They provide services such as on-board magazines, on-board mall, on-board cafe, Wi-Fi, etc.
14. Will Air Arabia have air conditioned buses to take people to the aircraft?
Yes. Air Arabia does have air conditioned buses to take their passengers to the aircraft so that their passengers have an amazing time throughout the journey.
15. Can I interline my Air Arabia flights with other domestic and or/international airlines?
Air Arabia also allows you to interline your flight with other domestic/international airlines given that the interlining should be with the airlines Air Arabia has alliances or codeshare agreements with.
16. How to book tickets for Air Arabia Airlines?
You can book tickets for Air Arabia through several ways. You can either use their official website or you can visit one of their ticket counters for booking tickets. You can also use various travel agencies available for booking tickets.
17. What happens if my luggage gets damaged on the way?
The airline is known to be one of the best airlines when it comes to the transportation and care of the passenger languages. If your luggage gets lost or damaged on the way the airline promises to provide $20 per kg baggage to a maximum of 20 kg a person.