Aer Lingus Airlines FAQ's
1. I am a foreign national, do I need to meet any specific requirements while traveling in Ireland with Aer Lingus?
Yes. You need to meet the certain documentaion needs while you travel to Ireland. With your tickets print out you need to take the identity proof ( Visa & Passport ) without which you will not be allowed to the Aer Lingus flight. You need to also have a valid passport to travel to European Union countries.
2. Can I be denied Aer Lingus flights boarding if my name or title on the booking does not match the details on my photo identity card?
If there is a mismatch of anything like name of any other details, then you will not be given permission for taking the flight. In such case you need not get the edits done in advance. You need to talk to the Aer Lingus airlines authorities in case of any changes to be made.
3. What is required to enter the airport terminal and check-in at the Aer Lingus airlines counter?
You must have the print out of your Aer Lingus airlines tickets. If you do not have a printout you can show the image on your mobile and that will be valid. If you do not have the photo ID, then you will not be allowed to enter the airport gate.
4. What is allowed in cabin baggage Aer Lingus?
In the Aer Lingus flight all the passengers can carry one small personal item like an umbrella or a handbag. This should not be more than 8 Kgs. If your luggage exceeds the limits, then you will need to pay the extra charges for that. You may need to read Air Lingus airlines travalling guidelines given here https://www.aerlingus.com/support/guide-to-flying-aer-lingus/.
5. Can we carry food and alcohol is allowed in Aer Lingus?
The passengers can carry their food items provided the items are not very sticky or smelly.AER LINGUS has announced plans to offer free alcohol to transatlantic passengers as part of a series of complimentary new in-flight perks that will include free Wi-Fi.
- Cutlery and knives with blades of a length under 6cm.
- Razor blades (both open bladed and safety razors)
- Tradesmen's tools.
- Hypodermic syringes (unless required for medical reasons)
- Knitting needles.
6. How can I pre book extra baggage and its charges in Aer Lingus?
If there is extra baggage, then you can pre book that online from official website of the Aer Lingus airlines or you can pay the cash at the counter as you check in. debit or credit card payment will also do.
7. How can I get discounted coupons Aer Lingus airlines?
The Aer Lingus airlines will declare some discount coupons and you can see the details at official website of Aer Lingus. These discounts coupons are valid up to a certain time period only. You can get information on the site only.
8. Does Aer Lingus have WIFI?
Aer Lingus offers free WIFI on the transatlantic routes. Aer Lingus has declared some plans to provide 20 MB free WIFI in the flight. The passengers need to do the settings as per the instructions given by the flight crew.
9. Does Aer Lingus provide food? veg /non veg. And can I carry my own snack onboard to eat?
There will be food serve in the Aer Lingus flight however if you have some special requirements then you can get your own food in the flight. You need to make sure the food is not sticky or messy and there are no liquids included. If there are special meal requirements, then the request must be made two days before so that the crew staff can arrange for the same.
10. How I can make reservation with direct Aer Lingus airlines?
You need to first long on to the official website of the Aer Lingus and then see what the Aer Lingus flight times are, destinations etc. You need to see first if the Aer Lingus flights are available or not. If there is availability, then you can book the tickets. There will be fares given on the site.
11. How can do date change in Aer Lingus airlines flight?
You need to be careful while you book the tickets Aer Lingus airlines. You need to make sure you enter the correct details about yourselves. If there are any changes to be made, then there is a need to talk to the Aer Lingus airlines authorities. The changes can be made subject to the availability of the flight seats.
12. What is direct phone number of Aer Lingus airlines customer care Ireland?
13. What is direct phone number of Aer Lingus airlines customer care UK & Northern Ireland?
14. What is direct phone number of Aer Lingus airlines customer care Europe?
15. What is direct phone number of Aer Lingus airlines customer care United States & Canada?
Pre Flight Care
16. What onboard services will this Aer Lingus airlines offer?
There will be food served and some beverages water bottle will be served for free on board.
17. Will Aer Lingus airline have air conditioned buses to take people to the aircraft?
Yes, to reach to the aircraft, there will be comfortable air conditioned buses where the passengers can have some relaxing time at Aer Lingus flights.
18. Can I interline my flight with other domestic and/or international Aer Lingus airlines?
Yes, you can interline the flight with other airlines for which you need to do some formalities for the same.
19. How to book tickets for Aer Lingus airlines?
You can either book the tickets through a travel agent who have inverntory of Aer Lingus or you can also book online direct Aer Lingus website https://www.aerlingus.com.